Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Talk is Bordeaux need money very quickly.

Sekou Mara could be worth an investment. Grow the French contingent and pay a fee for a player under 28 :)

Good shout reading this … 

When comparing Mara to fellow top five league forwards, he performs very well, especially for one so young. He scores highly in shots, goals and goals-xG suggesting he is something of an all-around finisher.

A high rating of goals per xG demonstrates that he is a clinical finisher, very capable of taking the chances presented to him. His shots are mostly from inside the penalty area as per the graphic from Understat which shows that Mara is a very intelligent forward who is able to put himself in goal-scoring positions.

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/sekou-mara-the-latest-gem-to-emerge-from-bordeauxs-academy/

obligatory YouTube video …

(though haven’t actually watched more than 29 seconds of it so if if shit well I’m sorry for being lazy and sharing without watching it fully first) 

Edited by thabucks
With video this time 🤔😬😂

12 hours ago, useless said:

Nothing against him hope he stays, but fed up of hearing about the Chukwuemeka situation now, need some other news for people to talk about, a new signing or transfer link from a reliable source will do. Still think we're going to make a few more signings, midfielder and a striker.

Agree (and that's putting it mildy) with everything here except us signing a striker. I just don't see it happening.

I'd be delighted to be wrong since it likely means SG is convinced he has a winning formula for playing Ings and Watkins together. Ideally while channeling his inner Ossie Ardiles and playing 7 attacking players. I'm here to be entertained.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Springsteen at Villa Park - sick of Gerrard and Purslow favouring more experienced names 

John Gregory is a happy guy today. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Good player with plenty of experience, I’d take him.

and never fit which is why Dortmund want him gone and his eyewatering salary for a medical staff member

• Like 2