Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

You know when people say it’s more boring that watching paint dry….

I’m painting a house and I can confirm this stage of our window is more boring than watching paint dry.

Edited by paul514
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hippo said:

Really????

They play so feckin slowly I'm amazed they score any goals !!!

The most boring team in the league. Personally I think they will struggle next season.

Clearly not seen them play much. 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People say the same thing about them every season, and get excited when they are in a rough patch. lol

It doesn't happen in the end.

I'm not quite sure why people get so annoyed at the prospect that Brighton are actually a decent team, and Potter is a good manager.

One thing I've never understood with them though, is why they have not solved the glaring issue that's been in their team for what seems like ages now. 

If they bought a decent god damn striker they would smash a lot of teams in this league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

One thing I've never understood with them though, is why they have not solved the glaring issue that's been in their team for what seems like ages now. 

I'm hoping you see the irony here... before this summer 👀

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, paul514 said:

You know when people say it’s more boring that watching paint dry….

I’m painting a house and I can confirm this stage of our window is more boring than watching paint dry.

Nothing is more boring than painting. You have my deepest sympathies. 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm hoping you see the irony here... before this summer 👀

Well yeah exactly. It's what made me think of it (I'd not read an earlier post to the same effect). Point was it's been an issue for a couple of seasons. We've known it and eventually fixed it. I wonder why they haven't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Ok - entitled fan stuff aside - this has been a tremendous window - and also THE most boring window so far.

yeah it had been super impressive (early on).

But the time without a transfer, or any real rumours recently had been like Chinese water torture lol.....every day is a drip.....and it gets worse every day! 😩

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

If they bought a decent god damn striker they would smash a lot of teams in this league. 

Because the by the time the striker gets the ball the opposition have 11 players + the coaches, + a couple of pet dogs behind the ball.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

You could be the new ITK kid on the block. King @CarryOnVilla has fallen, long live King AshVilla. 

I said the same thing last week and we never signed anyone so don't get your hopes up. 🤣

Edited by AshVilla