Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

33 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Ward-Prowse wouldn’t leave Southampton for us. Gallagher would be far too expensive for us, and I believe he wants to remain in London, from crap I have read on the internet. 

OK, we might not sign any of them or even be interested, but otherwise there's no basis for any of that. We're loaded, and can spend plenty. We've signed highly rated highly sought after players recently that are arguably higher profile than those players.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

OK, we might not sign any of them or even be interested, but otherwise there's no basis for any of that. We're loaded, and can spend plenty. We've signed highly rated highly sought after players recently that are arguably higher profile than those players.

Difference is, Gallagher and JWP seem perfectly happy to remain where they are and their clubs are in no rush to sell them. That hasn't been the case with any of our signings so far.

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Difference is, Gallagher and JWP seem perfectly happy to remain where they are and their clubs are in no rush to sell them. That hasn't been the case with any of our signings so far.

I am sure Ward Prowse will start to get stressed out soon that he is going to be a glorified babysitter this coming season. Maybe Aribo is his replacement

30 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

True, but there must have been a shitload of suitors for our signings and we still got them.

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I wonder how much per week Neymar Jnr is on?

To be honest I'm not sure he'd be that good in the PL, think he'd prefer Spain or Italy.

Can anyone afford him there?

Only man city could tbh and yeah he wouldn’t be as good here but i’d still take him all day long !! He would be able to seal us a top 8 position i reckon along with a top CM

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I wonder how much per week Neymar Jnr is on?

To be honest I'm not sure he'd be that good in the PL, think he'd prefer Spain or Italy.

Can anyone afford him there?

Only man city could tbh and yeah he wouldn’t be as good here but i’d still take him all day long !! He would be able to seal us a top 8 position i reckon along with a top CM

Just now, RicRic said:

for the money he would cost and his 'alleged' talent a top 8 finish would be the minimum expectation

• Like 1