Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He fills our quota together with Bailey and his streetwear line. We don’t need Depay walking down the streets of B6 in a new rap video.

I dunno - have you seen us play ! Might be a welcome distraction.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Ings isn't a great example as just seems we did that on a whim post Grealish to appease fanbase without little idea how he'd fit into the team structure and that was evident for most of the season.

Whether you like the Ings signing or not, I don't think that this management group does things on a whim.

• Like 4

On 01/07/2022 at 18:56, Xela said:

Sanson is revered like he's Zidane on here. Amazing how not playing makes you wonderful. 

Thats because you don't have to tax your brain in watching them play.😀

• Like 1

On 30/06/2022 at 16:16, Delphinho123 said:

Prices are insane at the moment. Jesus, Raphinha and Richarlison all gone for amounts close to or above £50m and that’s before you factor in wages (Jesus reportedly on 250k a week). Phillips for £43m. Ward Prowse being priced at £75m etc.

Forget all this, let’s just have full first-team seasons from Carney, Aaron Ramsey, Iroegbunum, Archer be the new elements in our squad and win the league :)

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I think it'll be Everton in for Depay as a replacement for Richarlison. 

Can't see it being Villa. 

Yeah good call that. Has all the hallmarks of someone Everton would spend millions on, give a huge contract and he would come in and be dreadful. They are great fun aren’t they.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Yeah good call that. Has all the hallmarks of someone Everton would spend millions on, give a huge contract and he would come in and be dreadful. They are great fun aren’t they.

I totally forgot they'd sold Richarlison.

However, Depay has done quite well at Barcelona so I wouldn't necessarily count on him being a flop.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

However, Delay has done quite well at Barcelona so I wouldn't necessarily count on him being a flop.

Takes too long to score....sorry Shaun, couldn't resist it.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

However, Delay has done quite well at Barcelona so I wouldn't necessarily count on him being a flop.

He has done well for years now, people just remember him at Man Utd

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

However, Delay has done quite well at Barcelona so I wouldn't necessarily count on him being a flop

Oh he’s a very good player, I’m just saying he has all the hallmarks of a big expensive flop *for Everton*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He has done well for years now, people just remember him at Man Utd

No, no, my point is more that almost everyone Everton spend big money on comes in and does nothing. I think he’d be a good signing for lots of teams.

31 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

No, no, my point is more that almost everyone Everton spend big money on comes in and does nothing. I think he’d be a good signing for lots of teams.

So true !

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

They do have a remarkable ability of signing quality and it not working out, actually worse than our track record. Everton really do remind me of us in 2015/16…