Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Depending on if KKH gets loaned out again, how about Nordi Mukiele as an option for RB? His deal runs out next year and is apparently available for £8.5 mill?  He's still 24 years old as well.

Someone we can rotate with Cash.

Edited by Rustibrooks

37 minutes ago, jim said:

Can’t be true. Gerrard has no interest in young players. We are only interested in 29 year old has beens who can barely move. 

How you manage to make telling this same joke day after day get ever funnier is a miracle.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Depending on if KKH gets loaned out again, how about Nordi Mukiele as an option for RB? His deal runs out next year and is apparently available for £8.5 mill?  He's still 24 years old as well.

Someone we can rotate with Cash.

Being linked with utd

Don't think he'll be rotational for us, would guess he'd want a big CL move to try and sneak in to the French WC team

On FM he can be converted in to a good CB but in real life leipzig push him right up, he can do the cash role that's for sure 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Ehh. Quit being so harsh on them. Our attacking mistakes far outweighed the defensive mistakes I saw.

Attackers always miss chances......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I wouldn’t mind that Raphinha at Leeds. Him and Phillips will have no shortage of takers in the Summer regardless of whether they go down. 

Think they’ll both go to top 8 clubs though. 

And just as I type that…

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I wouldn’t mind that Raphinha at Leeds. Him and Phillips will have no shortage of takers in the Summer regardless of whether they go down. 

ye i would take Raphinha, but i agree that he will go to a top club.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Being linked with utd

Don't think he'll be rotational for us, would guess he'd want a big CL move to try and sneak in to the French WC team

On FM he can be converted in to a good CB but in real life leipzig push him right up, he can do the cash role that's for sure 

Ahh well it’s a shame because at that price that’s a bargain and like you said he’s similar to Cash. 
Ha I used to play him as a CB as well on FM. He was immense I had him along with Ndicka and done the double.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2022 at 23:01, MrBlack said:

Martinez / New?

Cash / Youth?

Mings / New?

New / Konsa

Digne / Youth?

New / Nakamba

Luiz / McGinn

Buendia / Sanson

Coutinho / Ramsey

Watkins / Ings

New / Archer

I would have those on the left as my starting 11, making a minimum of 3 New first team signings my minimum (4 including Coutinho).

I expect we may see Luiz and Sanson sold though,  so probably expecting another mandatory signing, and probably a few squad fillers. This is going to be a busy summer.

We signed Olsen as a new reserve keeper? 

Sanson/Luiz/both will be sold; Traore or Bailey may depart; Hause and Targett will go as will Trez, AEG, Wesley, Guilbert, Davis, Kalinic and Steer. 

Lots of movement. Not an inconsiderable amount of possible income there too (£100K)?

6 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

How you manage to make telling this same joke day after day get ever funnier is a miracle.

#gerrardbanter

though not as funny as his constant criticism of our last manager, the most successful Villa manager in recent times. It was hilariously cringy for him

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Hasnt Raphinha to Barcelona been agreed for weeks.

Some stupid team will sign Phillips on a big money deal...I hope its not us, he is a crap clogger

• Like 1