Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I only saw a bit of yesterdays game but he seemed very comfortable on the ball and well positioned defensively. Basically what we have been crying out for for a while. Really looking forward to seeing him in play for us.

I think midfield is not as easy position to appraise as other positions on the pitch, as they vary.....and some fans find it difficult, to differentiate between CDM, CM and AM

I am not trying to be patronising, but personally, it took me time to fully understand/appreciate the roles....At one point, in my early days, I thought I did know, but as time passed, realised I didn't.

Its a known thing that the very best, can play alternate roles and do a bit of both,during a game, thats what elite players aspire to.....the not so good are more limited, as we know.

As we incrementally grow as a team, we will become aware of our players, having more attributes........and the limited players, we have been used to, will be a thing of the past.

The team, the club and we ( fans)are all in transition and we have to be patient to see it unveil.

I too am pleased we have him and interested to see him grow.

PS....I still think we need some experienced, defensive nous, in there to help him....one who can progressively play out too.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Anybody else terrified he’s gonna get a long term injury in one of these games? 

Happened to one of our Frenchies before didn't it.

Poor Amavi that injury was horrendous.

3 hours ago, Indigo said:

Going to start against Austria tonight according to l'Equipe. Looking forward to him misplacing a pass and a portion of Villa fans deciding he's actually shite.

Boubs Out!

(stolen from someone on VT a few weeks ago)

• Haha 1

Â