Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I bet a few are gutted by this signing. The more quality we sign the longer that charlatan stays in a job as manager. Must be hard to stomach.

If he is as good as people have said then I'm sure every single Villa fan will be happy

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@TRO

Where TF are you???!!!!!!!!!

It appears the prodigal son has arrived.

Drinks on YOU for the whole of VT!!!!

I'll wait until its official.

• Like 2

In all seriousness this is a very exciting signing as far as I’m concerned. It’s an area we really need strengthening in and he’s a player I expected to go to one of the good CL clubs (in fact I thought he’d already agreed to sign for one).

Im sure we’ve offered him crazy wages but the last number 1 player we went all out for and got early was Buendia and after a shaky start he’s been pure class.

Great way to start the summer imo.

• Like 3

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

In all seriousness this is a very exciting signing as far as I’m concerned. It’s an area we really need strengthening in and he’s a player I expected to go to one of the good CL clubs (in fact I thought he’d already agreed to sign for one).

Im sure we’ve offered him crazy wages but the last number 1 player we went all out for and got early was Buendia and after a shaky start he’s been pure class.

Great way to start the summer imo.

We don't worry about next doors gas bill do we?

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Now i have visions of you pacing up and down the hall in your slippers like a nervous expectant father!

Hope we don't have to wait too long :)

I have never actually studied his play.....but reading between the lines, it seems, a good fit.

could have done with him today.

I'll go and light a candle, when its confirmed.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Exciting news based on all of the hype on here, but I haven't seen him play (and I assume most on here haven't either apart from maybe in once or twice). If he is genuinely a solid defensive midfielder who is comfortable on the ball then maybe he is the missing piece of the jigsaw 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

Exciting news based on all of the hype on here, but I haven't seen him play (and I assume most on here haven't either apart from maybe in once or twice). If he is genuinely a solid defensive midfielder who is comfortable on the ball then maybe he is the missing piece of the jigsaw 

I think we saw today, how midfield quality, might have made a difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Until he misplaces his first pass at home.

maybe his second, we always give players a chance.

• Like 1

Â