Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

Just now, AshVilla said:

Lolsen does it again.

Terrible keeper.

Pray for Emi against Spurs.

Emi needs to play even if he’s just off the plane nursing the mother of all hangovers.

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Not at fault for any of the goals. People being ridiculous as usual

The last goal is embarrassing from him. Rooted to his line. Then he finally comes off it as slow as my dead cat. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, burchy said:

He just doesn’t command his area and try’s to come for stuff and then bails out. I’d send him back to Roma and play Steer if needed. 

Yeh I agree - seems rooted to the goal line . For a big keeper he lacks confidence coming for the high balls . 

It’s almost at the point where I’d rather see one of the outfield players in goal - at least they can pass the thing. I honestly despair at the quality of Swedish goalkeepers if this guy is the best they have. In fairness to him it’s an improvement on his Carabao Cup performance, he actually caught the ball a couple of times tonight.

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Not at fault for any of the goals. People being ridiculous as usual

Found touch with every kick.  Numerous occasions he should have collected and the only goalkeeper in history when one on one thinks it preferable to stay on your line and not close an angle. Better finishing and it would have been 7 and Liverpool were average.

He's an abomination against goalkeeping.

1 minute ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

Yeh I agree - seems rooted to the goal line . For a big keeper he lacks confidence coming for the high balls . 

Slow to come out definitely, and that was to blame for some of the chances Nunez *should* have scored. But the ones that actually went in I don’t think were his fault particularly.

Â