Lucas Digne

villan-scott

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He's a very thick footballer. Not good at all.

Not sure why thats an issue tbh.

A load of people on here go on about us needing larger, more physical, more imposing players in the squad.

5 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Never understood why we paid so much for him from Everton in all honesty. I always thought he was overrated when he was there. Lots of hype about him but in reality he had very little impact on games for them too.

Just bang average at best.

The general consensus was that he was one of the best left backs in the PL outside of the 'Big 6'.  In is last full season with Everton he had the same number of assists as TAA.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

The general consensus was that he was one of the best left backs in the PL outside of the 'Big 6'.  In is last full season with Everton he had the same number of assists as TAA.

A friend of mine who’s s Everton season ticket holder said he hadn’t been the same player for a while, well before Rafa freezing him out. In hindsight Everton would have been better off with Rafa in charge still. He saw an opportunity to sell a player well above value something that Everton failed to do in previous years.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Comes on and we conceded 2 goals. It was so obvious when he came on we would lose

He’s just so slow and unable to keep up. Any winger with a modicum of pace is doing him in. 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

£160k a week for this bloke doesn’t bear thinking about. 

Need to move heaven and earth to get rid of him in the Summer. He’ll be holding us back with the wages he’s on. 

He will be on loan next season at St Etienne or Sampdoria and we will be picking up about 90 percent of his wages

16 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Thought he might have put his first decent cross in in a Villa shirt with the last min corner. But nah.

Makes perfect sense to me to float an outswinger deep into the box when you have the goalkeeper up.

The bloke is just awful.

Can join the party bus to Turkey in August.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

He had a fine game. Not arsed about the freak out from some fans with Moreno not starting. Not my money. Don’t care. Be glad Digne is responding this way. Could of sulked like Targett. 

Competition is what Digne needs.

Â