Lucas Digne

villan-scott

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

I think most people were reporting £23m + £4m add-ons for a max of £27m.

I think the 35m was the Euro price.

Sorry, I meant £25m, now corrected.  But certainly BBC and someone I saw last week said "Up to"

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Lange spotted!

Lange looks shattered in that pic! Must be working round the clock. Judging by the time Digne posted his on my way pic, that must have been late last night so he can train this morning. 

Also, Welcome Digne. Quality signing!!

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Comes across as a top bloke. And no offence ro Targett , but considerably more intelligent and confident. 

This is our James Tavernier moment. I am expecting at least 5 goals and 20 assists second half of the season. 

You will be dissapointed - that's close on his Everton career totals ! 

Just now, villan-scott said:

Lange looks shattered in that pic! Must be working round the clock. Judging by the time Digne posted his on my way pic, that must have been late last night so he can train this morning. 

Also, Welcome Digne. Quality signing!!

I do love all business Lange. Miss that cheeky grin though. 

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Within 10 minutes of Newcastle announcing Wood according to the Twitter post times.

I know there were some jokes about us doing it and could be coincidental but especially after we did the same with Coutinho and completely buried their Trippier news I can't help but laugh 🤣

I was thinking the same thing. They should sign better players if they want to make top billing on the news! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chappy said:

He loves Cazoo

Who doesn't?

The opportunity to buy a car you've never seen, sat in, driven, opened the bonnet or kicked the tyres of is a rare treat normally only enjoyed with those who will do literally anything as long as they can do it online.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The opportunity to buy a car you've never seen, sat in, driven, opened the bonnet or kicked the tyres of .

Kicking the tyres of a car is essential before buying a car. It can tell you everything you need to know about the car. Cazoo should just ship a tyre first so you can kick before you buy.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Hopefully with Coutinho and now Digne confirmed, we have better service for Watkins/Ings.  9 goals between them is pretty pathetic for £60m worth of forwards.

You do realise only 1 of them has been on the pitch at any one time for most of the season, right?

Â