Rds1983

Wordle 207 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

Very difficult for those of us in England! Had the o and a, once I knew f was the first letter I was struggling to think of any words that would actually fit! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Wordle 207 3/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reveal hidden contents

Like @chappy said, not the English spelling which made it a lot harder to get. After the second guess I couldn't think of a single word that fit what I had without using the letters already eliminated for about a minute. I'd have been well buzzed out on Lingo.

Nothing I need to say...

Wordle 207 X/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩

8 hours ago, chappy said:

Wordle 207 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

Very difficult for those of us in England! Had the o and a, once I knew f was the first letter I was struggling to think of any words that would actually fit! 

Spoiler

Veyy frustrating today. I'll be honest I got to my last go completely perplexed but then saw your spoiler about American spelling and the F. Still took me far to long to figure it out. 

Just now, blandy said:

Wordle 207 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I haven't seen any tweets, but I took a risk that it was American English and got it in 3, which I was chuffed with, till I see you get it first go, @StefanAVFC.

There was only a few it could have been once i read that spoiler, and I got very lucky. I'm not sure I can have much credit for it :D 

5 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reveal hidden contents

Played move the same two letters round for a few goes. Really not an obvious word in the end.

Spoiler

Yeah, somewhat awkward one for me today. Had 1 and 4 first go then got 5 straight away, but spent the rest of it trying to figure out 2 and 3. Finally got it on the last guess but had to actually sit down and think about it. 

Â