Rds1983

Wordle 212 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On a side note, I started doing the historic ones someone linked and they seem harder, or maybe I was just in a dumb mood. I got them all (the 8 I did), but about 3 were a struggle.

4 minutes ago, blandy said:

Wordle 212 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On a side note, I started doing the historic ones someone linked and they seem harder, or maybe I was just in a dumb mood. I got them all (the 8 I did), but about 3 were a struggle.

They definitely are harder. I've done about 100 of the archived games and I succeeded on all but 1 but my average amount of guesses was about 4.5 whereas the day to day one my average is 3.1. The one I failed on I should have got but one of the words was

Spoiler

WOOER

ffs.

Edited by YouUnastanFren
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

They definitely are harder. I've done about 100 of the archived games and I succeeded on all but 1 but my average amount of guesses was about 4.5 whereas the day to day one my average is 3.1. The one I failed on I should have got but one of the words was

Reveal hidden contents

WOOER

ffs.

I did get that one, but I had a string of five outs from Day 66-70.................

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Wordle 212 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The earlier ones are definitely more difficult. 

On 17/01/2022 at 09:39, blandy said:

Wordle 212 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

how do you do historic ones?

7 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The archive site has now added a race mode where you play against someone else.

https://metzger.media/games/word-race/#

It's a bit buggy and sometimes says you've lost when the other player hasn't solved it yet either and I lost one round in 0.3 seconds somehow but it's still good fun

It's a trick. You're not really playing against another user in real time, you're playing against archived results from previous users for the same word , and it's easy to cheat and almost instantly solve the word, which then gets archived, which is how you saw it solved in under a second

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's a trick. You're not really playing against another user in real time, you're playing against archived results from previous users for the same word , and it's easy to cheat and almost instantly solve the word, which then gets archived, which is how you saw it solved in under a second

Ah intersting. You'd think it would work better in that case! 3 times I had it where I lost without the other side having completed the round.

Â