Rds1983

Struggled today!

Spoiler

Had no idea what it was when I had A-BE- so just tried out some different letters on my fifth go, disappointed to have to resort to those tactics! I had thought it might end in Y but couldn’t make anything fit, hadn’t considered the double letter

Wordle 208 6/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Wordle 208 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

First one today where I was a bit all over the shop just to try and get some yellow letters 

Yep same here, had no idea after 2 so just went with a random word and it worked out

Wordle 208 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 1

I've got 3 words now, to start with, picking one different from the last one used, on the basis that as the answer will change, maybe I should change the starting point, too.

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had three of the letters on the first try, and knew where those three fit after the third round. Sat there looking at the letters thinking wtaf could this be...tried a different tactic of making words from five letters I hadn't yet used, and only one of the ten came up. Thought to myself, FFS, can I really do this? Of course...

Wordle 208 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by a-k

Think I've pretty much settled on my two starting words. Might mix the 2nd up a bit depending what the 1st brings but gives me all the vowels and several common consonants. 

I'm enjoying the challenge and getting the brain working. 

Wordle 209 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Â