Yves Bissouma

Corleone

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'll believe Telegraph over Dorsett and Sky.

We're offering 25m and Brighton want 40m....think it's a logical conclusion personally.

Try again in summer (possibly with all the allegations over aswell) but they'll be plenty in for him with just 12 months left.

Looks like Chambers as DM for next two months.

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The guy who was adamant Bentancur wasn’t happening from the beginning…

I can only conclude he wasn't ITK about Bentancur either, he simply stopped it happening by saying so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We tend to get stuff done early in the window, so I am expecting a quiet day today except for a few outgoings (mainly or all loans) for fringe players.  (Yes, that means you Matt Targett).

But this guy has been at the AFCON, so it would make some sense to wait for either until he's back in the country (they got eliminated last Wednesday evening), or until the very last minute so to not waste money on salaries for a month when he isn't available, or in case he got injured.

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

What I’ve learned today. 

1. If we sell/loan Matt Target to Newcastle they will avoid relegation. 

2. Next season Newcastle will slap £5 billion on the table and the PL will award them the title by the end of August. Followed by NSWE embracing their inner Lerner, giving up and selling the club to Carson Young  

3. Brighton are so powerful they will make us pay £300 million for Yves Bissouma, as they have assassinated every other DM in the world. 

4. If we don’t get Bissouma we will be relegated and end up in the 4th division in a couple of years time. 

I think that covers most of it. Did I mention our shirt sponsor next season is  Woolworths and the first team kit is royal blue, the second kit red, with the third being dark blue and white stripes. 

Just to add SG is off to Liverpool tomorrow and Purslow has got Barry Fry line up as his successor. 

Is Carson Young a new investment bank started by Scott and Ashley?

7 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

What I’ve learned today. 

1. If we sell/loan Matt Target to Newcastle they will avoid relegation. 

2. Next season Newcastle will slap £5 billion on the table and the PL will award them the title by the end of August. Followed by NSWE embracing their inner Lerner, giving up and selling the club to Carson Young  

3. Brighton are so powerful they will make us pay £300 million for Yves Bissouma, as they have assassinated every other DM in the world. 

4. If we don’t get Bissouma we will be relegated and end up in the 4th division in a couple of years time. 

I think that covers most of it. Did I mention our shirt sponsor next season is  Woolworths and the first team kit is royal blue, the second kit red, with the third being dark blue and white stripes. 

Just to add SG is off to Liverpool tomorrow and Purslow has got Barry Fry line up as his successor. 

I think you have all that up.

Â