Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

2 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

He’s our very own Dele Alli.

Such a massive mistake was made signing him permanently.

Dele Alli is still only 26. Can you believe that? He's like Benjamin Button.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

He costs us 8.25m a year in wages + amortisation. So if we loaned him out we need to recoup a good chunk of it. My view is he sticks around until summer given how light we are in attack and probably secures a season long loan then. He'll be down to 2 years left on contract by then and we can accept fee's around the 6 to 8m mark to sell him. 

I think he deserves the chance to try earn his place back for the rest of this season.

He has 3 and a half years left on his contract, we stupidly gave him a 4 year deal 

Its borderline the worst transfer we ever made, we gave Barcelona money to help them and then a 4 year deal for Coutinho that we probably wont be able to ship off

Edited by Zatman

39 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Just seen this on twitter don't know how reliable Peter is though 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230131-082425_Twitter.jpg

You say you don't know how reliable Peter is.

LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS. Then tell me if Peter is someone who would have the scoop and break the news about Coutinho to Juve.

It takes microseconds to look at number of followers. A fraction of the time it takes to link this site into the forum and spam people. 

Edited by CVByrne
  • Like 4

He has done nothing this season to create any interest in a sane club taking him off us and paying him over 100 grand a week. We are stuck with him unless we are willing to pay over 50% of his wages to go on loan somewhere. Stevenage was the last straw for me, he was lumbering around a league two side. The drop off in about 4 years is quite remarkable. 

21 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He has done nothing this season to create any interest in a sane club taking him off us and paying him over 100 grand a week. We are stuck with him unless we are willing to pay over 50% of his wages to go on loan somewhere. Stevenage was the last straw for me, he was lumbering around a league two side. The drop off in about 4 years is quite remarkable. 

He was actually one of our better players against Stevenage. 

1 hour ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Just seen this on twitter don't know how reliable Peter is though 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20230131-082425_Twitter.jpg

Im pretty sure there is a genuine reporter but his twitter handle was @SportsPeteO rather than @SportsPeterO

I remember this because it seemed somehow deliberately chosen to sound dodgy

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

When I say he was one of our better players, I mean, he was less shit than some others but still poor

We are definitely going to need a better usp when we try and sell him! 

• Haha 1

Â