Weekends Football 26/28 November

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Had a look and he was born in Sierra Leone but has been through the England set up, he looks a brilliant modern centre back and is learning from one of the best in Silva.

I had a look too, his brother was at Watford then signed for Fulham! And yeah he does have an England cap

Don't know too much about trevoh, saw him play vs us and a couple of others and didn't really notice him which for a youngster isn't always a bad thing, not sure who got injured or why he came in or if it was just complete merit, from FM I thought he had a bit of jack of all trades about him, can play CB, RB and DMC so the worry would be that he never nails anything down

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Can anyone explain that Ronaldo offside one?

Surely he's active once he starts playing the ball?

Well, it's on the linesman really. He should have put his flag up when the chance had gone. But he didn't and the ref gave a corner.

So either...
a) linesman kept flag down cos he didnt think it was offside

b) linesman kept flag down cos of the new ruling and didn't put it up when he was supposed to. 

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can't understand the logic of winning 1-0 countering a few times semi effectively then subbing out a dribbler for a man who doesn't run. Or press. Or defend from the front.

Did Ronaldo make Wan Bissaka give away a silly penalty, or?

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Well, it's on the linesman really. He should have put his flag up when the chance had gone. But he didn't and the ref gave a corner.

So either...
a) linesman kept flag down cos he didnt think it was offside

b) linesman kept flag down cos of the new ruling and didn't put it up when he was supposed to. 

I initially thought it was just a stupid mistake by the linesman (one of the two mistakes you've suggested) but seeing the referee back him up and book Tuchel and with the commentary team suggesting it was in some way 'normal' it's got me questioning whether I understand the rules.

I think I'll put it down to the linesman being a dick.

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

You’re obsessed.

No I'm not.

You can't play Ronaldo in games where you are dominated.

It's like playing with 10 men.

Bruno and Ronaldo would be nowhere near my team in the big games if I was the manager.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No I'm not.

You can't play Ronaldo in games where you are dominated.

It's like playing with 10 men.

Bruno and Ronaldo would be nowhere near my team in the big games if I was the manager.

He scored the winner in midweek. Hes the best about at getting late goals. 

39 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Fair play to United, they've gone to one of the big three with the same plan as the rest of us and carried it out pretty well. Sit in, defend as well as you can, ride your luck and hope you get one out of a mistake. 

Ok for the rest of us, embarrassing for them

58 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Did you apply? 

What gave Rangnick the edge over your application? 

• Haha 4

Â