Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is personality doesn't bother me in the slightest, I don't watch or listen to interviews

Its purely a football thing

I hope theres nothing lined up to the tune of we didn't take to him because he's a scouser or because of rangers or anything like that because it's bollocks

His personality bothers me, as I believe it affects his relation to the players and therefore the football. 

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Mainstream media should be hammering him but they don't 

True Roy Keane and Caragher both layed into the players last night.

Dean Saunders also on Talk Sport.

Whilst it’s quite clear they are not performing and should take some responsibility the narrative is generally “Stevie is doing everything he can but is being let down the players”

Leicester put 4 past Forest,Bournemouth and Fulham 3 each.We put one in the net AND we had to come from behind.

After 9 ( NINE ) games we have reached the hight of 16th. Nine points from a possable 27.FFS. WHT IS HE STILL HERE ??????????????????????? 

• Like 2

I think that is a good point PieFace

When SG first arrived, we had a reasonable run, and on stats we was the hardest working team in the Prem.

At the start of this year we had the lowest, whats changed? attitude or ability?and does that change with a new manager?

If I was Villa manager i would be buying players for the long term , like Kamara, i would have paid what Brighton wanted for Bissouma in Jan, and i would have been in for Jesus. Now the probability is that we wouldn't have got them, but the manager and the board suggest ambition. Some of the players are as high as they are going to get, and that can lead to complacency.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Post image

sums up his management style

He sure does.  He needs headline writers to write headlines such as "Steve Gerrard sacked by Aston Villa" and "Gerrard Dismissed"

• Like 3

Now somebody has just told me that you can'yt judge Emery at Arse on his signings because Edu made them, so how can you blame Gerrard for not signing players.

The implications were that he wanted to sign Bissouma, never going to happen unfortunately, and Sarr, who didn't sign for whatever reason. They both would have dramatically improved the team.

Carry on rating Watkins, and Ings, thats fine, thats your opinion, i don't . We are allowed to have different views

Â