Mysteries

useless

5 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm now starting to think this was a bad idea.

But If they catch the Zodiac killer I will post it in this thread things like that.

The  Zodiac killer was Gary Francis Poste , they can’t catch him as he died in 2018 , but as such it wouldn’t belong in here as it’s not a mystery :)

• Thanks 1

A few have already been mentioned in the conspiracy thread. Dyatlov Pass, Yuba County Five, Bella in the Wych Elm. 

Tamám Shud case is a fairly well known one. There’s the disappearance of the Sodder Children, that’s an odd one. I was reading about the disappearance of Brian Shaffer the other week. David Glenn Lewis being killed in a hit and run 1600 miles away from where he was last seen and supposed to be is curious too.

7 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Do you use the handstand in the shower technique? 

Naturally. And if I need to poo in a place without a shower then I have to do a 1 handed stand by supporting my legs against a wall so I can use my free hand to flush the anal cavity using bottled Evian (I can't stress enough how only this brand will suffice) water.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Naturally. And if I need to poo in a place without a shower then I have to do a 1 handed stand by supporting my legs against a wall so I can use my free hand to flush the anal cavity using bottled Evian (I can't stress enough how only this brand will suffice) water.

Did you learn that the hard way?

61bTuHkbqsL._SL1017_.jpg

• Haha 1

Â