Mysteries

useless

I like reading / watching docs on the Tunguska Event. 

Not much of a mystery really as we can make a reasonable assumption now on what it actually was, although, it's still pretty mysterious. 

It's great too because it happened relatively recently, so we can read actual, verifiable, first hand accounts from witnesses. 

The Voynich Manuscript is a good one too, every now and again it'll pop up in the news as having been 'decoded', when in actual fact someone will claim they've done it, only to be shot down by their peers a little later. It was probably just quite an artistic and creative person having a bit of fun, but all the same, an interesting read none the less. 

5 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I'd like to solve the mystery of who's been letting their dog crap all over my back deck

3 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Why do big poos require less wiping than small poos?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952286b1e3888071fa6c

• Haha 3

Mystery/science/quiz not sure where to put this but here goes.

You are 6 feet tall, you have a 7" erect penis in the exact middle of your forehead, you stand with your back and the back of your head  completely against a wall, the penis is pointing dead straight forward, if you look up, exactly how much of the penis do you see?

57 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You are 6 feet tall, you have a 7" erect penis in the exact middle of your forehead, you stand with your back and the back of your head  completely against a wall, the penis is pointing dead straight forward, if you look up, exactly how much of the penis do you see?

Only the part that is visable from your point of view.

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's very logical and I'm amazed that some of the geniuses on here haven't already got it. 

Ok, what is the specific distance between the pupil and the underside base of the tallywhacker?

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

None of it

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

None because of the nutsack?

I wonder if this is what useless had in mind for this thread.

But the nutsack wouldn't be there. The testicles are not the penis. I am also disputing how a fully erect penis points straight forward. 

Â