The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

Everyone been pleasure talking to you all and like I said if I hear things I will pass on what I can but it is hard with they way the club is run now in a good way . We all probably here things from different people who say they heard from so and so all I can say I’m going off someone I can trust . I could of posted stuff I heard before from someone’s wife but never did out if respect for them and the truth in it. I’m here to share what I hear and if it’s true it will be evident but one thing is sure when the day does come and this person makes it I hope we all support him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

He might just about prove to be marginally better than Smith.

To sack Smith you want to bring in a top dogg. We've sacked Smith for an SPL manager with a proper wank CV.

It makes no sense other than deselected glory off a "name"

The one plus point I see from it is Beale if we get him. He looks sharp. 

10 minutes ago, ada86 said:

Yes they will I guarantee it this person is highly rated and I bet if I told you who most on here would think same that’s all I’m saying now like I said I’m villa through and through and I am not lying just saying what I’ve been told . no it’s not a keeper the clue was there is a reason person got KEPT on 

Is it someone that's good at long throws? 

6 minutes ago, ada86 said:

Everyone been pleasure talking to you all and like I said if I hear things I will pass on what I can but it is hard with they way the club is run now in a good way . We all probably here things from different people who say they heard from so and so all I can say I’m going off someone I can trust . I could of posted stuff I heard before from someone’s wife but never did out if respect for them and the truth in it. I’m here to share what I hear and if it’s true it will be evident but one thing is sure when the day does come and this person makes it I hope we all support him.

To think you’ve been a sleeper since 2014 waiting for your big moment to bring us this. Hope you feel it was worth the wait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, meregreen said:

If he reads some of these posts and decides to not come I’ll understand that. If he reads them and says **** it I’m going there to do a job at a club that has ambition to match mine, he’ll do for me.

If he's the sort of manager that reads a few messages on the internet and lets that get to him he isn't the right bloke for us anyway. 

I don't think he is the right guy, based purely on his experience so far. 

But hopefully he's closer to the Terry mould; that is, trying to get fans onside with performances from the outset.   That wasn't a universally popular arrival from the outset either. 

9 minutes ago, ada86 said:

You are a star in the making here mate - potential to go right to the top on this forum - we love a good puzzle 👍

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

To think you’ve been a sleeper since 2014 waiting for your big moment to bring us this. Hope you feel it was worth the wait.

And it’s people like you who makes people not want to share anything. That won’t be the case when this person makes it and I come on here and then can tell you and prove all along I know this person I bet you will be asking me for information then 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pas5898 said:

There's absolutely no media briefings, or leaks from within the club on transfers and definitely none on the manager search.

Any Gerrard links will be coming from his camp or Rangers. That would indicate we have already approached the club or his representatives.

And leaks can't happen after that has transpired, right?

Just now, Eastie said:

You are a star in the making here mate - potential to go right to the top on this forum - we love a good puzzle 👍

Thankyou Eastie like I said  once this person makes it first team I will prove how I know this person . This person will make it I’m sure of it . I will pass on what I can when I hear it

1 minute ago, ada86 said:

Thankyou Eastie like I said  once this person makes it first team I will prove how I know this person . This person will make it I’m sure of it . I will pass on what I can when I hear it

Good man 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ada86 said:

And it’s people like you who makes people not want to share anything. That won’t be the case when this person makes it and I come on here and then can tell you and prove all along I know this person I bet you will be asking me for information then 

Little bit late to get in on the ITK action for this one though. Theres been about a million tweets and articles saying its all but done. In future come in much earlier and keep it nice and open ended incase it goes tits up.

3 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Little bit late to get in on the ITK action for this one though. Theres been about a million tweets and articles saying its all but done. In future come in much earlier and keep it nice and open ended incase it goes tits up.

I said he was at vp and someone I know will make the first team eventually n this person has agent  I’m not going round saying I know everything just what I’ve heard