The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

10 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

He is now my top choice for manager

Imagine Bruce watching that, he would have no idea what the guy is talking about

We have to, have to get him. That video was great. Plus I can see some of our players fitting that model. Ollie for instance, and Mcginn. Quick counter and overload. Most of the best teams employ that to some degree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Now they 'hope' to get a new coach by the Brighton game. I just hope we have identified our target and move in as we need someone in asap. I am expect to be underwhelmed with the appointment.

We will definitely be working on someone, I mean we don't even have a coach at the moment, who would manage the Brighton game if no one is about signed.

If we find a coach who persists with 3-5-2 then in January we need a new high quality, ball playing Centre Back so Mings and Konsa can play either side of him, the answer is not Tuenzebe. We also need a new central midfielder who can dictate play. I think with those two appointments we have a very, very good squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

We will definitely be working on someone, I mean we don't even have a coach at the moment, who would manage the Brighton game if no one is about signed.

Delaney probably.

52 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

When SPL was a much better league, plus he had a good record in England, including silverware. Not comparable at all.

OK

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

More likely to have one in before Brighton if they are currently unemployed. Favre or Fonseca?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hippo said:

Hes ex Liverpool - they don't like Aston Villa.  

Most Liverpool fans and ex players are either indifferent to us, or will say summat like "Villa? Good club"  in a vaguely patronising kinda way. 

Apart from Murphy (who hams up his disdain for pantomime effect on a radio talkshow) we don't register. 

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

More likely to have one in before Brighton if they are currently unemployed. Favre or Fonseca?

Yeah, that’s what’s worrying me. If they can’t get him in before Brighton it’s more likely to be Gerrard.

1 minute ago, HolteExile said:

Most Liverpool fans and ex players are either indifferent to us, or will say summat like "Villa? Good club"  in a vaguely patronising kinda way. 

Apart from Murphy (who hams up his disdain for pantomime effect on a radio talkshow) we don't register. 

Either way. I'm confident it won't be Gerrard.

Edited by hippo

1 minute ago, HolteExile said:

And then there was Stan who couldn't make up his mind