Weekends Football 17/19 September

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm going to have a steak and turn the heating on for Chelsea vs Spurs.

Do you think they've taken that into account?

I’m plan on being naughty during the game so santa has to fill my stocking with coal.

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Moyes doing Moyes things. Threw away a golden opportunity to get a point there. West Ham play good football now, but apart from a few players, their squad is shit. They’re going to fall down the table this season. 

They look quite good. They will be fine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Do you think Ben White might be regretting leaving Brighton this season…. 😂

Nah because Brighton will finish in a similarly irrelevant part of the table as Arsenal. The Premier League bore fest is already taking shape at the top end; Brighton are just the team who are temporarily making the top six positions interesting to look at but they won’t last. 

Just now, Genie said:

Because they bought the player down? I only saw the last 2 and both of them were dives. Contact engineered to get a pen. 

because the first one he missed the ball and stepped in Ronaldo’s path, Ronaldo didn’t initiate contact it’s a clear foul.

the late one again Zouma missed the ball completely as Ronaldo got to the ball first and was tripped.

Just now, a m ole said:

because the first one he missed the ball and stepped in Ronaldo’s path, Ronaldo didn’t initiate contact it’s a clear foul.

the late one again Zouma missed the ball completely as Ronaldo got to the ball first and was tripped.

Yeah that was a penalty, justice was done with Noble’s miss. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Did he fluke a 29 game unbeaten run away from home?

The difference is England choke against anyone good.

Seems a very arbitrary point in his defence to be honest.

I think both sides (England & United) consistently put in performances below the sum of the parts squad wise. Despite 90%+ of the time having a better player in almost every position than the opponent they are all too frequently reliant on scraping wins through moments of individual brilliance.

I'd put money on there not being much interest for either manager when they inevitably get the boot.

Â