Weekends Football 17/19 September

andykeenan

15 minutes ago, penguin said:

Agreed. Best defensive midfielder in the world for me, does the work of 2 players, pretty handy on the ball also.

He isn't playing as a DM and hasn't done for years.

He is a box to box midfielder now.

Edited by villalad21

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Can't believe people slagging Ronaldo on here. Is it cause his gone to Man U? It matters nowt, zero, zilch. He is arguably the best player in the world, that ain't gonna change.

To me he is best in the business and better than Messi. Still think he is right word removed though

43 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He isn't playing as a DM and hasn't done for years.

He is a box to box midfielder now.

Ok.

18D00530-D28D-4721-9453-B3DD1CB143FB.thumb.jpeg.dbbfe6817abe8acdbff1b6cade2ac021.jpeg

Literally wouldn’t change my point in the slightest regardless, he’s the best defensive midfielder in the world for me.

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Ok.

18D00530-D28D-4721-9453-B3DD1CB143FB.thumb.jpeg.dbbfe6817abe8acdbff1b6cade2ac021.jpeg

Literally wouldn’t change my point in the slightest regardless, he’s the best defensive midfielder in the world for me.

He's the best box to box midfielder in the world too. And that's where you get to see all of his attributes.

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

To me he is best in the business and better than Messi. Still think he is right word removed though

Everyone says he is a word removed, but so is Hamilton. When you get to that level your going to be a little rockstar. I know I would.

59 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

For the insane amount of quality PSG have, they look very average. Not to impressed at all. 

I watched most of the CL game in the week, it was boring. 
How can it be boring with the front line they have?

1 hour ago, sne said:

Messi didn't look delighted at being subbed. Probably didn't help that his "enemy" Icardi who was subbed on for him scored the game winning goal.

5aa6b7f0-5391-42e1-999d-47e24f15176c?fit=crop&format=auto&h=550&q=50&w=1400&s=76b73ce0c75ac7518c5417d59fa6ec8f6c800172

He looks like a man realising theres more to life than money (especially when you’ve already have shit loads of it).

He should have thought about going where he’d be happiest, not paid the most. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

Â