Weekends Football 17/19 September

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Can't believe people slagging Ronaldo on here. Is it cause his gone to Man U? It matters nowt, zero, zilch. He is arguably the best player in the world, that ain't gonna change.

One of the greatest of all times and still really, really good. Also a tax evading, alleged rapist clearing in the woods who dives a lot while also doing lots of low key charity work and who is a model professional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Think it's more the hype train from the press since he signed. He's obviously still a great player but this idea he's just going to stroll Man. United to league title is a bit OTT I think as there are simply better all round teams in prem. Said it above but Ronaldo top scorer and Man. United finshing 3rd or 4th and potentially winning nothing would be hilarious and I don't think it's too far fetched so that's the pros and cons of signing him.

No ones saying that from what I've heard. They are still talking City or Chelsea and have said Ronaldo won't win Man U the Prem.

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Chelsea looking very much like title winners early on - they'll take some stopping. 

Only a prolonged period without Lukaku will cost them

I actually rate Werner. He's not going to score anywhere close to as many goals but his workrate is excellent and he will allow more opportunities for the midfield to score goals.

Lukaku would obviously be a massive loss should he be out but they'd still be OK.

Â