January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

On 16/09/2021 at 16:19, Steero113 said:

Came onto the thread for the first time since it was created and Dave and Nick are still peddling Tammy???

Top commitment lads, I suppose. 

See you in January

It's a Deal

For more Tammy then, to be continued!!

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Do you know what I want to see at the end of the season is what sets both Ings and Tammy apart. Would it of been worth the extra cash or not and who out of Tammy's and Ings has benefitted there team the most.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

There’s a Tammy thread you can both go wank each other off in.

While that sounds appealing, I will continue discussing active players including Tammy on this thread for the next transfer window.

51 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Why when we're not going to be signing him?

Pretty much 99% of players discussed on the main transfer threads whether summer transfer thread or January transfer thread we don’t sign and at least 90% we are never going to sign or even interested in.  

I think there is much less than 1% chance of signing him in January but it will still be a lot higher than the chances of signing some of the names to be raised over the next four months by other people.  

Plus we have no idea what happens over the next 3 months where things could change.  He’s young, has experience in the PL, familiarity with the club, Dean loves him…therefore in the zone of players on our radar.  If anything like a long term injury to Ollie and/or Tammy didn’t settle in Italy…you never know.

I just joked putting him on this thread after being crucified in the summer thread for suggesting him and needing another striker.  No I don’t think we’ll sign him, no I know other positions need more attention but I’m not going to be dictated to who I can talk about on a thread and he will be just as likely as most other names brought up.

Anyway 3-0 win, great day!

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Pretty much 99% of players discussed on the main transfer threads whether summer transfer thread or January transfer thread we don’t sign and at least 90% we are never going to sign or even interested in.  

I think there is much less than 1% chance of signing him in January but it will still be a lot higher than the chances of signing some of the names to be raised over the next four months by other people.  

Plus we have no idea what happens over the next 3 months where things could change.  He’s young, has experience in the PL, familiarity with the club, Dean loves him…therefore in the zone of players on our radar.  If anything like a long term injury to Ollie and/or Tammy didn’t settle in Italy…you never know.

I just joked putting him on this thread after being crucified in the summer thread for suggesting him and needing another striker.  No I don’t think we’ll sign him, no I know other positions need more attention but I’m not going to be dictated to who I can talk about on a thread and he will be just as likely as most other names brought up.

Anyway 3-0 win, great day!

Like others have said, there's a thread dedicated to him which you could choose to use. Seems a bit silly to discuss a player in this thread that we simply will not be signing in January. There isn't even a 1% chance. But hey you do you, if you really feel there's merit to talking about a player we won't be signing then fill your boots. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daggy_333 said:

Like others have said, there's a thread dedicated to him which you could choose to use. Seems a bit silly to discuss a player in this thread that we simply will not be signing in January. There isn't even a 1% chance. But hey you do you, if you really feel there's merit to talking about a player we won't be signing then fill your boots. 

I think you’re missing where I said it was a joke after the summer thread but I’m not going to let others dictate who, of active players, I discuss on this thread plus the Tammy thread is off topic but this is on topic discussion.