Tim Iroegbunam

useless

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Unai didn't really want Philogene-Bidace to leave but the player, understandably, wanted regular first team minutes. I'm guessing that Iroegbunam will follow them out the door with a buyback. It seems to be a great way to test them in the Premier League (not in Philogene-Bidace's case obviously) but there is a possibility that Unai wants to keep him to compete for those DM and CM spots. I guess it also depends what the player wants.

1 hour ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Apparently Unai didn't really want Philogene-Bidace to leave but the player, understandably, wanted regular first team minutes. I'm guessing that Iroegbunam will follow them out the door with a buyback. It seems to be a great way to test them in the Premier League (not in Philogene-Bidace's case obviously) but there is a possibility that Unai wants to keep him to compete for those DM and CM spots. I guess it also depends what the player wants.

He should go on a season long loan where he hopefully shines, then we could sell him for £15-20m next summer, whereas right now he might only be worth £3-5m.

• Like 1

He's already worth fifteen or tweny million, a little less with buyback, he's stoodout last season in the Championship as nineteen year old midfielder, that's the going rate, also England U20 international, and will likely be U21 international this season, of all these youngsters it's probably he along with Aaron that has the best chance of eventually making it with us, he might even have a better chance than Aaron, will depend on how Ramsey copes with physical aspect of the Premier League, whereas that not going to be a problem for Iro.

If he ends up staying with us then there should be scope for him to get game time, as he can play central midfield, or as a wide midfielder, and if that happens will increase how much we can get for him should we wish to sell with buy-back in future transfer window, although obviously even better if he does so well that he establishes himself as permanent squad member.

Think he needs another loan personally. Somewhere like Norwich would be good as they're not going to plummet down the league like QPR did but I assume they're still annoyed at us recalling Ramsey mid season so might not be interested.

Can certainly see Boro interested given the success last season with Ramsey and another slow start to the season for them.

End of the day look at how strong we are in CM with Tielemans just a sub so far and Dendoncker not involved. Chambers also looks like he's more of a backup for DM aswell so I can't see him getting any minutes at all if he stays until January.

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think he needs another loan personally. Somewhere like Norwich would be good as they're not going to plummet down the league like QPR did but I assume they're still annoyed at us recalling Ramsey mid season so might not be interested.

Can certainly see Boro interested given the success last season with Ramsey and another slow start to the season for them.

End of the day look at how strong we are in CM with Tielemans just a sub so far and Dendoncker not involved. Chambers also looks like he's more of a backup for DM aswell so I can't see him getting any minutes at all if he stays until January.

Wouldn't send another of our youngsters to those weapons at Norwich in ten thousand years. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, useless said:

He's already worth fifteen or tweny million, a little less with buyback, he's stoodout last season in the Championship as nineteen year old midfielder, that's the going rate, also England U20 international, and will likely be U21 international this season, of all these youngsters it's probably he along with Aaron that has the best chance of eventually making it with us, he might even have a better chance than Aaron, will depend on how Ramsey copes with physical aspect of the Premier League, whereas that not going to be a problem for Iro.

If he ends up staying with us then there should be scope for him to get game time, as he can play central midfield, or as a wide midfielder, and if that happens will increase how much we can get for him should we wish to sell with buy-back in future transfer window, although obviously even better if he does so well that he establishes himself as permanent squad member.

Hmm not sure, he stood out in the first few games when QPR looked like playoff or automatic promotion contenders, then didn't impose as much when QPR imploded. Not that that's a negative, he's a young kid in a team that fell apart, but I don't think he quite stood out in the league as a clear future star..

.. Even if we know he can be and I'm sure QPR fans will know it too from.his early form

• 4 weeks later...

Tim isn't included in the Conference League squad either. Pity, as he could have got some minutes in it. Not sure what the injury he has at the moment but at least he is around the squad for League and domestic cup games.

8 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Tim isn't included in the Conference League squad either. Pity, as he could have got some minutes in it. Not sure what the injury he has at the moment but at least he is around the squad for League and domestic cup games.

Does he not automatically qualify and doesn’t need to be registered?

Â