Derby County

MaVilla

Old club, lots of history, too big to go under.  They are a good buy for someone. They just need to hope it happens before it's too late.

Rooney is a huge loss. Kept them going the last few months.  Can't see them lasting another month without his money or someone else's.

Edited by MrBlack

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Hourihane and Chester signing for them apparently.

Really surprised a Championship club arent taking Connor 

Conor will smash it in League one. He's made it all the way up the football pyramid, now going back the other way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Hourihane and Chester signing for them apparently.

Really surprised a Championship club arent taking Connor 

Totally, Hourihane will be scoring for fun in League 1, if they get a player that good they’ll come straight back up. Chester is old, but could still do a job. They probably need a good striker too, as only scored 45 goals last year, in 46 games! 

Pleased they're not going under.  Have absolutely no desire for them to be successful, but losing one of the oldest clubs in the country would have been a terrible indicator of the times. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Pleased they're not going under.  Have absolutely no desire for them to be successful, but losing one of the oldest clubs in the country would have been a terrible indicator of the times. 

Yeah, I just feel sorry for the fans when stuff like that happens, we got terrifyingly close to knowing how it feels at the end of the Xia era, and it’s always the fans that suffer when billionaires shrug their shoulders and move on

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 3

Glad they're sorted. Would be a tragedy to lose an historic club like that when The Noses are still around stinking football out. 

Hourihane and Chester automatically put them into favourite League 1 team category. 

Derby fans are decent. Whwn i waa travelling back from Wembley from cup dinal. There was loads of them. They were very respectful and pleasant to be honest.  Just chatting about the disappointment and how lampard was crap. Wished us well and didn't start any trouble or bittee at all.

I wish them all the best

Signed Nathaniel Mendez-Laing, Joe Wildsmith, and Tom Barkhuizen yesterday, and apparently in talks for Chester and Hourihane.

Looks like they're losing Lee Buchanan though as Werder Bremen announced that he's signing for them.

some very interesting signings for a League 1 club, they should be pushing for top of the league it seems.

I know they are getting on a bit, some to a lesser, some to a greater degree, but Davies, Hourihane, McGoldrick, Chester et al are quality signings/re-signings for League 1.

• Like 1

Â