Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

He changed the game for us, not just the sublime assist, but being a constant threat on the right. Such a difference compared to Cash who didn't pose any threat at all. On top of that Bailey's general game was really good. Ver relieved that Ben Mee didn't break his leg with that awful tackle.

The last games he has really been amazing, in the performance against City it was like everything just clicked for him and he has kept up the high standards since then. So satisfying to see this development.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The best and worst of Leon Bailey in his cameo today. Game changer but then that back pass! 😂 

Man i thought it went in and i was like this is typical villa!

We got very lucky there but ill take it!

2 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

He changed the game for us, not just the sublime assist, but being a constant threat on the right. Such a difference compared to Cash who didn't pose any threat at all. On top of that Bailey's general game was really good. Ver relieved that Ben Mee didn't break his leg with that awful tackle.

The last games he has really been amazing, in the performance against City it was like everything just clicked for him and he has kept up the high standards since then. So satisfying to see this development.

Imagine the state of this thread though if that backpass from the halfway line had flown past Emi! I think it was going just about wide before Emi toed it but what a heart stopping moment!

He'll be key to winning at Old Trafford imo as he did well in the two games v Man. United last season so good he's back so quickly from these muscle injuries. Two years ago we weren't seeing him for months on end when he would pull up.

27 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Is he now our main man?

No not in my opinion. 
SJM

Dougie

Bouba

Emi

Torres 

Konsa 

And a fully fit and up to speed Moreno are above him for this accolade although it’s still way too soon to be picking a main main imo 

Â