U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Bogarde fouled three separate players there without a whistle.

Carney and Aaron Ramsey are head and shoulders above other footballers their age, but at this level it's interesting to see Chukwuemeka's defensive frailties and Ramsey look a little lightweight. It'll do em good.

• Like 1

Lovely goal that - Davies to the head of Archer - bang.

Difficult first half to call - we started really brightly but haven't been able to maintain it - we've tried to be a bit too clever for our own good at times.

Keeper has been decent and I think big Sil has had a reasonably good half, the two full backs have found it hard, but they're sticking at it, Iroegbanum has been generally okay but occasionally casual, Archer has struggled to get into the game other than his goal, and both Chuk and Ramsey have been poor, I make Thorndike the best of our midfield but big Keinan the pick of our team so far I reckon.

Ref lets a load of stuff go!

The commentators have just realised that Davis isn't an unknown prospect having said earlier 'he looks like one that can press for first team football' someone text in that he's got 80 odd first team appearances and they've immediately suggested it's unfair that he's playing!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think we can get a home tie in this competition - it's a pity, I'd love to see how many we could pull into Villa Park for an U21's game.

10/15000 I would think, i would be there as my family would 

• Like 3