U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Afoka made his U23 debut today, I think he's one they rate because not long after he turned seventeen he was given a professional contract, has been unlucky that he missed the end of last season, pre-season and has only recently returned this season, so has been out for a while, otherwise I imagine we would have expected him to be more established with the U23s by now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Stats updated. Fulham win again. An average age of 18.34 which puts them slap bang average for the season 'manage' a draw with lowly Reading to continue our slump. We maintained 3rd place. Just. Now we've a 2 week wait until a return to Bodymoor and the visit of Burnley. Afoka made his first appearance off the bench after 2 previous matches with no app. Patterson's 2nd start in a row and Caleb back after missing the previous 3.

• Like 2

it looks like the date of the Stourbridge game has been brought forward...

'Aston Villa take on Stourbridge FC in the second round of the Birmingham Senior Cup later this month.

The tie, which is scheduled for Monday, November 15, will kick-off at 7:45pm at War Memorial Athletic Ground (DY8 4HN).

Any Villa fans wishing to attend the game are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance via the link below, with cash turnstiles no longer in operation on matchday.

Tickets are priced at £11 adults, £8 over 65s, £6 juniors (aged 12-17) and £2 under-12s (must be accompanied by a paying adult).

Villa thrashed Coventry Sphinx 6-2 in the first round of the competition, with Declan Frith bagging a hat-trick on the night.

Tristan Abldeen-Goodridge, Taylor-Jay Hart and Kahrel Reddin were also on the scoresheet.'

OS

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

West Ham have been docked three points and are now out of the Papa John's Trophy after fielding an illegible player.

They never learn do they!

Slightly off topic I went to that game that never was

47 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Is it the U23's or U18's that play at Stourbridge on Monday in the cup? 

I don't know. I have a felling that formally it's neither and that if we wanted to we could play the first team. In the last round we played a mixture I think.

• Thanks 1