Draft Fantasy Football 2021-22

tomsky_11

10 hours ago, Shomin Geki said:

I'm gonna be away for the big draft on Thursday unfortunately.  I guess I'll just order my players and hope for the best!  We're still on, right?

Worth doing the order anyway, but think might push back draft to next week as waiting on two more teams. As previously mentioned, next week might work better anyway if those teams do join as will give even number of games against every other team. Plus another week of transfers might give more player options for the draft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Worth doing the order anyway, but think might push back draft to next week as waiting on two more teams. As previously mentioned, next week might work better anyway if those teams do join as will give even number of games against every other team. Plus another week of transfers might give more player options for the draft.

I don't think new transfers are included in the draft. I can't add Lukaku to my watchlist

24 minutes ago, a-k said:

I don't think new transfers are included in the draft. I can't add Lukaku to my watchlist

Guessing he missed the cut off to be added before GW1 and then would have been locked out of free agency if they had added him in GW2 so might not have rushed to do that. Be very surprised if he wasn't added in time for next week.

23 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Guessing he missed the cut off to be added before GW1 and then would have been locked out of free agency if they had added him in GW2 so might not have rushed to do that. Be very surprised if he wasn't added in time for next week.

He is in for GW2 so will be available for your draft next week

3 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

When do you think we sack off those dragging their heels?

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

When do you think we sack off those dragging their heels?

Have messaged the three I think we're waiting on and had one reply so we should be at 8 teams in now at least. I'm happy to run with that but knowing at least one of the 8 is unavailable tonight, and to give the others a chance to join, I'm happy to push back to next week.

I'd say we cut off next week whoever is in. If we've got 9 or 10 (ideally!) in at that point then great, we'll go ahead with the draft Thursday 26th 8pm UK time.

If we only have 8 teams in next week we fix it at that, but then we may want to consider moving draft til after GW3 given 1) that will be after the transfer window has closed, and 2) would give us even number of games against the other teams with 35 GWs left.

• Thanks 1

On 19/08/2021 at 12:48, tomsky_11 said:

Just looked again at this and new players like Lukaku still not available in our draft room. Quickly tested setting up a new league to see if issue is when our league was set up and... Lukaku and other new players are available in the draft room!

So, given we still only have 7 in the league I'm tempted to say we postpone until transfer window closes, then reset the league and start GW4 after international break. Means all players are available in draft and even number of matchups.

Thoughts? @maqroll, @villaluke, @skarroki@Shomin Geki, @a-k, @bobzy

Also @avfcDJ @dont_do_it_doug. @andykeenan if you are still looking to join please let me know before Thursday as if we go above 8 teams will be better to draft this week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â