Draft Fantasy Football 2021-22

tomsky_11

@Stevo985 has just reminded me I need to get this set up, so here we go!

Looks like VT1 for this season should be the following:

@chappy (VT1 Champion!), @HanoiVillan, @LancsVillan, @Rds1983, @Demitri_C (you ok to admin again this year?), @lp_villa830, @Hornso (VT2 Champion!), @AndyM3000

And VT2 will be:

@Eak94 (at least you got more than 17 points!), @maqroll, @tomsky_11, @avfcDJ, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan

Could you all let me know the following:

- Are you in for this season?

- What draft dates/times can people make?

- Also, do we want to stick with H2H format or switch to the standard overall score? (is there a way to add a poll to this?)

We've also got at least one space in VT2 if anyone else would like to join?

• Like 2

Yes, in for next season.

I don't know what time and date, are we looking to do this soon, or wait nearer until the start of the season when more players are added?

Stick with head-to-head, 100%. Not massively interested in overall score TBH.

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes, in for next season.

I don't know what time and date, are we looking to do this soon, or wait nearer until the start of the season when more players are added?

Stick with head-to-head, 100%. Not massively interested in overall score TBH.

I'd say best to aim as close to start of season as possible, though priority being a time everyone in that league can make.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

@Stevo985 has just reminded me I need to get this set up, so here we go!

Looks like VT1 for this season should be the following:

@chappy (VT1 Champion!), @HanoiVillan, @LancsVillan, @Rds1983, @Demitri_C (you ok to admin again this year?), @lp_villa830, @Hornso (VT2 Champion!), @AndyM3000

And VT2 will be:

@Eak94 (at least you got more than 17 points!), @maqroll, @tomsky_11, @avfcDJ, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan

Could you all let me know the following:

- Are you in for this season?

- What draft dates/times can people make?

- Also, do we want to stick with H2H format or switch to the standard overall score? (is there a way to add a poll to this?)

We've also got at least one space in VT2 if anyone else would like to join?

Id be happy to dump H2H and go to standard format, but that's purely as I always somehow score loads of points but lose H2Hs. 

Whatever everyone else wants is call by me. 

9 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Spent far too much time doing these gifts... 

😘

I’m in to retain my title! I think h2h works better in a draft than overall points but happy to go with whatever the majority want. One evening in the week before the season starts would suit me (not the Thursday) but if we do it on a date I can’t make I can autodraft. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've set up the VT Championship (VT2) league with provisional draft date of 12th Aug at 8pm.

As it stands, the following need to join this league:

@Eak94, @maqroll, @tomsky_11, @avfcDJ, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan

Please DM me if you are in to get the league code and let me know if the provisional date and time suits or not.

• Like 1

Â