Draft Fantasy Football 2021-22

tomsky_11

On 03/08/2021 at 05:58, tomsky_11 said:

If anyone else wants to join that wasn't in last year let me know?

If you need 2 players for VT1, you could bump up the 3rd and 4th placed in div 2 from last season..

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

If you need 2 players for VT1, you could bump up the 3rd and 4th placed in div 2 from last season..

Do believe that's the plan if needed. Does that bump you up? 

On 03/08/2021 at 10:55, tomsky_11 said:

Looks like 6 of the 8 due to be in VT1 have confirmed here, just missing @LancsVillan and @Demitri_C. Could you guys confirm if you are in? @Demitri_C if so let me know if you are happy to set up league again?

I'm in again where's @Demitri_Cto get us the code??

Looks like Dem hasn't been online for a while so will have to assume he's out.

With @LancsVillan in that's 7 for VT. I think the done thing would be for there to be no relegation and the two promoted from VT2, in which case @Eak94 would retain their place in VT1.

As Dem was VT1 admin last time, can we have a volunteer to set up VT1 please?

2 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

With @LancsVillan in that's 7 for VT. I think the done thing would be for there to be no relegation and the two promoted from VT2, in which case @Eak94 would retain their place in VT1.

On the basis of the above, VT2 will be @maqroll, @tomsky_11, @avfcDJ, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan plus @skarroki and @Shomin Geki

I'll respond to messages I've had for the code now. If you've not messaged me to confirm you are in and to get code please do so asap as would be good to get draft completed this week prior to season start.

36 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

He was last online last Thursday. I've just messaged him on here, give him 24hrs to respond. If not then I am happy to admin it

13 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

I'm not sure I deserve it after last year's horrorshow, but I'll take it :D 

Right then as it looks like I am going to be admin for VT1 this season I will ask 

@chappy @HanoiVillan, @Rds1983,@lp_villa830, @Hornso @AndyM3000

and

@Eak94 

when are we going to draft. Before GW1 is leaving it a little late as there is a game on Friday!

Or shall we let it all settle down a little?

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Right then as it looks like I am going to be admin for VT1 this season I will ask 

@chappy @HanoiVillan, @Rds1983,@lp_villa830, @Hornso @AndyM3000

and

@Eak94 

when are we going to draft. Before GW1 is leaving it a little late as there is a game on Friday!

Or shall we let it all settle down a little?

Can make any night this week work. Ideally about 8pm if we can. 

Also, we've all agreed we're not picking Jack rigtt? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Can do tonight or tomorrow. Doing another draft Thursday so would auto draft if it’s then (this is fine if it’s the only night others can do!)

Can't have the Champ auto drafting. 

Let's make it tomorrow night if we can. Is that enough time for people to make player lists? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I would be happy to do Thursday if we're going to try to get it in before GW1 . . .

Can you do Wednesday if I set it up for 8pm? 

How about others?  @chappy, @HanoiVillan, @Rds1983, @lp_villa830, @Hornso, @AndyM3000And @Eak94

I will DM league code to you all now

I will not set draft for Weds til everyone replies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Â