Draft Fantasy Football 2021-22

tomsky_11

On 03/09/2021 at 09:29, tomsky_11 said:

Yep sorry, new league for VT2 is set up should have all transferred players available in draft, will dm the code to join. Draft set for next Thursday 8pm UK time.

@maqroll, @villaluke, @skarroki@Shomin Geki, @a-k, @bobzy, @avfcDJ

@maqroll, @villaluke, @skarroki@Shomin Geki, @a-k, @bobzy, @avfcDJ still missing 5 teams and draft due tonight...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Only 4 joined as it stands so good chance will push to tomorrow night if that suits people better?

Starting to think this could be a write off 😂 I've joined another fantasy draft and in plenty of leagues on the normal version of the game so I wouldn't have a problem bowing out of this. 

Edit: I don't mean to sound harsh with this, appreciate the effort you've gone to getting this set up but trying to get all 8 of us to sign up to the league and do the draft feels like organising a stag do with how it's gone so far. 

Edited by skarroki

Just now, tomsky_11 said:

Moved draft time to tonight, 8.30pm UK time.

We've got 5 in at the mo, would have thought we'd get the 7 that joined the one I deleted.

Think we are missing @villaluke, @bobzy and @avfcDJ. You guys in?

@dont_do_it_doug. and @andykeenan were in the original 10 so if either of you can join for tonight that would be good?

Sorry mate, had a nightmare with the youngest yesterday evening.  Tonight should be fine 👍

• Like 1

Strange that the app said I "went idle" and picked two players for me (I had the back to back picks). No big deal as we are only 6 teams, so there was still good talent to dip into. (Dropped Pepe for JWP).

Decided to keep Lloris.

Â