Draft Fantasy Football 2021-22

tomsky_11

17 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Didn't get Ronaldo

Wow, awful spelling in my earlier post. In the league you are equal with Eirik for H2H points on zero but your players have scored 1 total point more then him at 133 to 132. This puts him last and gets him Ronaldo instead of you. So close to a mega front 3.

• Like 1

Never understood the transfer rules with a draft, so it's worst team gets the pick on a new player? I'd rather just lock the entire thing and go with what you have and only allow transfers in Jan or something. I often completely forget about transfers in the draft format but maybe thats just me.

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Never understood the transfer rules with a draft, so it's worst team gets the pick on a new player? I'd rather just lock the entire thing and go with what you have and only allow transfers in Jan or something. I often completely forget about transfers in the draft format but maybe thats just me.

Transfers between players rarely happens as it's nearly impossible to get people to agree to a fair deal. 

Picking up free agents happens all the time and is a first come first served basis. The value in this is changing the peripheral players to suit fixtures. 

However, players on the waiver list (i.e. Those that have just been dropped by someone or have just been added to the league like Lukaku or Ronaldo) get given to the lowest ranked player who applies for them in that week. This stops the stronger teams being lucky and grabbing a new player by being online when the game adds them. 

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2021 at 00:09, HanoiVillan said:

Hard to overstate just how tight VT1 is after 25% of the season:

toight.jpg

Somehow managing to be in a 4-way tie for first despite only managing 1.3 points more per game than the team in last.

I was top very recently but my form appears to be linked to Villa's having lost 3 in a row. 

• 2 months later...
On 02/11/2021 at 00:09, HanoiVillan said:

Hard to overstate just how tight VT1 is after 25% of the season:

toight.jpg

Somehow managing to be in a 4-way tie for first despite only managing 1.3 points more per game than the team in last.

A bit more than half the season gone, and the winner looks clear, but the bunching hasn't changed much, as the four-way tie is just now for 2nd:

vt1.jpg

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

I'll be honest I gave up this and the  overall  FF when games started getting called off with no notice 

Same. I'm struggling with the normal version let alone the draft. 

3 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

I'll be honest I gave up this and the  overall  FF when games started getting called off with no notice 

I am in exactly the same boat.

Edited by Hornso

• 3 months later...

Last post January 21st!?  Oh my.  Anyway, the season is almost over.  I almost want Thomas to snatch it at the end just for the Agueroness of it all.  But then I'd probably feel stupidly rubbish.  Whilst I've not done a great deal of commentating on this sub I have thoroughly enjoyed this season.  I'd very much like to get a big boy league of 8 for next season.

I wonder how the other, proper, league is doing?

image.png.0c9a22d21c0ce25686723e36e6d01cd4.png

11 hours ago, Shomin Geki said:

Last post January 21st!?  Oh my.  Anyway, the season is almost over.  I almost want Thomas to snatch it at the end just for the Agueroness of it all.  But then I'd probably feel stupidly rubbish.  Whilst I've not done a great deal of commentating on this sub I have thoroughly enjoyed this season.  I'd very much like to get a big boy league of 8 for next season.

I wonder how the other, proper, league is doing?

image.png.0c9a22d21c0ce25686723e36e6d01cd4.png

Went from being incredibly tight at one point (top 5 were about 2 points apart) to a clear winner and I suspect a few sleeping teams (mine included to be honest as only checking it occasionally to make sure I'm not bottom 2). Screenshot_20220507_161814.thumb.jpg.cf16f812b4c2cc2b436337a79ed81d58.jpg

Â