Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

8 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

How many chances have England conceded? The defence has been good. The German defence is weak and easy to get at. England will get 3 easy chances minimum Germany won't get any.

The Germans will have the ball but won't get in at all.

We can beat Germany, they nearly went out the tournament last night. France have been underwhelming so far but can turn that around. Italy have been the most impressive, the Dutch have been impressive too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

We can beat Germany, they nearly went out the tournament last night. France have been underwhelming so far but can turn that around. Italy have been the most impressive, the Dutch have been impressive too. 

They nearly went out to Portugal too, they eventually got going and ended up out of sight but they were a goal down and not looking clever 

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Rice and phillips on to kroos and gundogan doesn't jump out at him? 

We haven't got a lot of other options in central midfield. At least one of them has to play really, could supplement them with the experience of Henderson (or the youth of Bellingham, but he won't do that).

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We haven't got a lot of other options in central midfield. At least one of them has to play really, could supplement them with the experience of Henderson (or the youth of Bellingham, but he won't do that).

That's what I'd do, Henderson or Bellingham

I properly hate the rice + phillips combo, its the epitome of southgates England 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Neville always has an agenda and is a hypocrite.

The whole media thingy needs a good kicking and more talented individuals than the old school network are allowed their chance.

Nevilles team suggestion and tactics are on a par with the actual idiot that will be making the decisions. 

Clowns.

His outrage over the Super League made him a prick forever in my book. He is a Man Utd supporter ffs.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That's what I'd do, Henderson or Bellingham

I properly hate the rice + phillips combo, its the epitome of southgates England 

Henderson isnt properly fit and Bellingham only 17, his time will come.  He has to stick with that combo now. 

9 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Neville always has an agenda and is a hypocrite.

The whole media thingy needs a good kicking and more talented individuals than the old school network are allowed their chance.

Nevilles team suggestion and tactics are on a par with the actual idiot that will be making the decisions. 

Clowns.

His worse than Southgate. Even Southgate wont go with 5 at the back with 2 holding midfielders. At least I hope he wont

TV Schedule 

Wales v Denmark Sat 5pm BBC

Italy v Austria Sat 8pm BBC

Netherlands v Czech Republic Sun 5pm ITV 

Belgium v Portugal Sun 8pm ITV

Croatia v Spain Mon 5pm ITV

Switzerland v France Mon 8pm ITV

England v Germany Tues 5pm BBC

Sweden v Ukraine Tues 8pm  BBC

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, darrenm said:

This was my team. Apparently it's simultaneously brilliant and awful, such is Twitter.

Your welcome for my twitter like. I thought I recognised the name!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Your welcome for my twitter like. I thought I recognised the name!

I've got so many I wouldn't know which one it is 😉

• Haha 2

Well today's bullshite quote from Talksport was from Southgate's bezzie buddy, Stuart Pearce.  When asked will Kane play against Germany. "You have to play Kane, what other player in that team is worth 100 million, you can't leave players worth that money on the bench it's madness".  

Naa no one else is worth close to that??????

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well today's bullshite quote from Talksport was from Southgate's bezzie buddy, Stuart Pearce.  When asked will Kane play against Germany. "You have to play Kane, what other player in that team is worth 100 million, you can't leave players worth that money on the bench it's madness".  

Foden, sancho...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

And if we are trailing 1-0 in the final 10 sub Rice for Ramsdale and put him up front.

Â