Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

32 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Burnley are surely going to have a triple game week somewhere down the line.

Might save my free hit for then and get all their defenders as they inevitably draw them all 0-0.

used my free hit but a triple game week will definitely get me thinking. even if pope plays 3x 90 mins and concedes in each that's still the same as a keeper playing 1 game and keeping a clean sheet. worth chancing that he wont concede in at least 1 of those games

9 hours ago, tomav84 said:

used my free hit but a triple game week will definitely get me thinking. even if pope plays 3x 90 mins and concedes in each that's still the same as a keeper playing 1 game and keeping a clean sheet. worth chancing that he wont concede in at least 1 of those games

if you can afford him as your second keeper then it might be worth it. But if you have to swap out your main keeper I still don’t think it’s worth it

Late United injury news has made me drop Ronaldo (neck doubtful). I've gone double Watford attack with captain Dennis, and brought De Bruyne into midfield for Doucoure for a -4. A bit of a roll of the dice on Ronaldo to King but even one return will soften that blow and he is on penalties.

I've captained King. Which normally would make me feel really shit. But I"m just relived it wasn't Dennis!

Watford were absolute toilet tonight. Not confident of them improving. Although they'll probably sack Ranieri

FFS. Had to change plans with Son injured, so last GW I went with my yearly stab in the dark of Kucka for what was supposed to be a DGW rather than the sabretooth word removed. If last GW wasn't painful enough, Kucka subs on in the 88th and scores an OG. I deserve it

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Dennis the most sold player this week by a factor of nearly 3 to 1 despite not being missing for next week. Geniuses.

He got a price rise last night which is somewhat surprising

20 hours ago, BOF said:

Absolutely cock holster. At least plenty of us did it. And I nearly went with KDB 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I changed it from Dennis to Jota at the last minute so I guess that's one positive for me recently. 

Watch Jota now get a red and an own goal. 

• Haha 1

7 players played. 7 blanks. 

Yet I’m on a green arrow. 

Weird week so far. It seems not taking a hit and not owning Dennis is enough for a green arrow at the moment

Â