Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

16 minutes ago, a-k said:

I'm on -4 and haven't really considered any further hits or any chips besides Salah TC. I feel like I'm doing something wrong 😄

I'm the same. Everyone losing their minds and me sitting quite happy. I went with Mané over Robertson because I fear Tsimikas might feature. My bench is a nightmare. It currently has Ramsey and Cancelo on it.

No change in my plan, TC Salah and I was always going to take a -4 but got Smith Rowe in for the future DGW and this one.

Will have no bench next week but don't see the need to free hit, would rather take another -4 just to fix a couple of things like the Watford forwards. I'll then free hit the first DGW as I don't have any Villa, Saints, Leeds, Wolves and I have 5 from Hammers, Pool who play each other. Then the 2nd DGW I already have 7 DGWers and will add another couple. Free hit the blank GW30 (probably) and then we should have a better idea about the big DGW36 (Is that right?) so I'll WC before Bench Boosting that.

However, BOF just said something about free hit GW33, what am I missing? 

Edited by AndyM3000

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

No change in my plan, TC Salah and I was always going to take a -4 but got Smith Rowe in for the future DGW and this one.

Will have no bench next week but don't see the need to free hit, would rather take another -4 just to fix a couple of things like the Watford forwards. I'll then free hit the first DGW as I don't have any Villa, Saints, Leeds, Wolves and I have 5 from Hammers, Pool who play each other. Then the 2nd DGW I already have 7 DGWers and will add another couple. Free hit the blank GW30 (probably) and then we should have a better idea about the big DGW36 (Is that right?) so I'll WC before Bench Boosting that.

However, BOF just said something about free hit GW33, what am I missing? 

33 will be FA Cup semi final weekend, so likely the bigger sides missing. And yes 36 is a huge double but may not have all the desirables, so it may be pot luck.

6 hours ago, a-k said:

I'm on -4 and haven't really considered any further hits or any chips besides Salah TC. I feel like I'm doing something wrong 😄

Bowen blank, Antonio blank, TAA not in the squad, and Robbo on the bench

EDIT: Cornet off injured, and went for Jimenez instead of Weghorst as the latter was flagged

Michael Jordan Crying and Looking at His Meme | Crying Michael Jordan |  Know Your Meme

Edited by a-k
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, a-k said:

Bowen blank, Antonio blank, TAA not in the squad, and Robbo on the bench

EDIT: Cornet off injured, and went for Jimenez instead of Weghorst as the latter was flagged

Michael Jordan Crying and Looking at His Meme | Crying Michael Jordan |  Know Your Meme

Bowen, Antonio and TAA for me too, clean sheet gone for Vvd, blanks for Ramsey, Digne and Coutinho and I chose Broja over Weghurst. 

The TC on Salah helps but his EO make sit almost pointless. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Poor day for me. 
Salah and Son my only returns. 

10k red but expecting that to get a lot worse

Son turned out to be a good pick up in the end. I'm still hoping for a Bruno masterclass though. 

It's mad to be on 116 points, with my TC scoring 84 points, and still being gutted about the gameweek. Huge red arrow for me. Just Tierney to play, but he probably needs a hattrick to salvage a green arrow for me this week

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's mad to be on 116 points, with my TC scoring 84 points, and still being gutted about the gameweek. Huge red arrow for me. Just Tierney to play, but he probably needs a hattrick to salvage a green arrow for me this week

137 for me giving a 6.5k green and Ramsdale to play. Good week but the Salah TC was basically a placeholder as he was so captained. 

Ended up with 143 (-16) so 127 net and a 2k red arrow. Not a bad result given the amount of hits taken but that is my TC gone now too so mixed feelings really. Midweek fixtures (Salah aside) didn’t go my way.

Two of the hits paid off (Kane and Jimenez), Ramsdale hit will hopefully pay off with upcoming fixtures and Cornet for Gray was a damp squib.

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Is FH this week a crazy idea? I've got 3 blanks and 2 flagged, and I'm pretty happy with my plan for the following DGW28 (planning a -4). I still have WC and BB left for the later DGWs.

It's not a crazy idea at all. Many in the Twitter bubble are doing it, and my finger is hovering over the button. I can -8 to a full team but it's far from the ideal team so I may do it. I probably will in honesty.

My team seems a bit odd compared to others. I’ve got 13 available this week and I’ll have 7 doublers next week. 

My chip strategy is now WC29, FH30, BB36/37 and I’ll drop the extra free hit in wherever we get another small double

Â