Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I just hope the idiot has told them all, just give it to Jack every opportunity you get.

I hope so mate. That’s the thing I noticed most in his previous games. Jack would pass, expecting a quick pass back and three seconds later the other players have ended up passing the ball back to the defence and keeper. He needs someone to recognise his skills and get on his wavelength. 

• Like 2

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I hope so mate. That’s the thing I noticed most in his previous games. Jack would pass, expecting a quick pass back and three seconds later the other players have ended up passing the ball back to the defence and keeper. He needs someone to recognise his skills and get on his wavelength. 

Was like they were deliberately trying to not pass to him, think a lot of egos don’t like the idea of being outshone. 

Jack can't have a good game when nobody is playing around with at the same wavelength and intensity. 

Put him with Kane, or Saka at Spurs or Arsenal and it would be a different story. The issue is the boss. 

The way the Media talk about Jack, they know he should be the main man, should have been in from game 1. This is another reason I believe they have been told to back off the manager with the negatives. It's starting to come out now, like they are gagging to slag his tactics and team selection. Keane getting close.

• Like 2

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Most of them have never played with anyone that good, he should have had 25+ caps by now and this whole team built around him for this tournament. ******* idiot manager without a clue has held him back, clown.

I was so deflated before the Scotland game, can’t even sit down I’m so excited. Such a big moment for Jack but also the Villa. If he really turns up, well, I don’t need to tell you lot. Come on son, do it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jack can't have a good game when nobody is playing around with at the same wavelength and intensity. 

Put him with Kane, or Saka at Spurs or Arsenal and it would be a different story. The issue is the boss. 

disgust GIF

Edit: the point is valid though, I just felt sick imagining Grealish having to play for one of those clubs. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

A word on starting Saka tonight. Czech left back tonight is Jan Boril. Saka tormented him so much when Arsenal played Slavia Prague and won 4-0, that the left-back was hooked at half-time. Maybe that's why Southgate has picked him and why he's starting on the right?

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Lets hope they pass him the ball. Guarantee sterling won't, he is gagging to be the main man, very selfish. Looks like City want him out too.

Thankfully Saka will, and Rice, Phillips. I think the team realise how great he is even if some don't want him to shine. 

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Thankfully Saka will, and Rice, Phillips. I think the team realise how great he is even if some don't want him to shine. 

KP and Grealish are pretty good friends I think.

He talks about kicking him off the park the next time they play 

38 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And Sancho. "25 games in the CL in 3 seasons? Widely respected as one of the best wingers on the continent? Not sure he's got the football experience to cut it in Gaz Southgate's footballing dynasty".

Imagine if Haaland had declared for England 😂

Â