Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

14 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

The whole situation becomes more and more deflating as the weeks go on, benched on Saturday again no doubt 

Good word. Agreed. Leads to a feeling of here we go again with another manager unable to see the wood for the trees.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

His chance creation was top for the whole PL wasnt it in 19/20? That for the side that finished rock bottom too. Was clear of Gresford in that respect

5th in the table I just looked up, behind De Bruyne, TAA, Pascal Gross, and  .......... Lucas DIgne

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BigJim said:

5th in the table I just looked up, behind De Bruyne, TAA, Pascal Gross, and  .......... Lucas Digne

Is that the same Lucas Digne who has just been dubbed "s**t", "useless" "very,very poor" and "aimless" by some VT posters because he's had a couple of poor performances?

:D 

20 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Is that the same Lucas Digne who has just been dubbed "s**t", "useless" "very,very poor" and "aimless" by some VT posters because he's had a couple of poor performances?

:D 

A couple?

Reporter: "did you notice Emi Buendia's excellent performance when he came on as sub versus Everton?, has he done enough to be considered for a start?"

Gerrard (spikey response): "did you not notice Bailey's performance when he came on as a sub also?, his was positive as well".

I mean.

Why would you say that?

Absolutely no need to respond in that way i dont think.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Reporter: "did you notice Emi Buendia's excellent performance when he came on as sub versus Everton?, has he done enough to be considered for a start?"

Gerrard (spikey response): "did you not notice Bailey's performance when he came on as a sub also?, his was positive as well".

I mean.

Why would you say that?

He really doesn't like to be questioned about Buendia. 

Just now, MaVilla said:

I mean.

Why would you say that?

I actually think the wording of the reporters questions is deliberate and a little condescending 

• Like 1

On 16/08/2022 at 19:26, BigJim said:

5th in the table I just looked up, behind De Bruyne, TAA, Pascal Gross, and  .......... Lucas DIgne

He was third behind only KDB and Grealish in one of the chance creation statistics. I think there's a few different ways people do it.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I mean.

Why would you say that?

If I was a manager I'd react badly to that question. The "Did you notice" part is a bad choice of words for a question to a manager. You're never going to get a good response leading the question with that. 

• Like 1

Â