Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

Regarding the waivers situation, this was my fault. I had it set to 'Sunday to Tuesday' instead of 'Gametime to Tuesday', meaning everything locked on Sunday instead of at each kick off time.

Teething issue (apologies), but I've  amended it now. I'd have probably caught it earlier, but I'd only just got back from camping (with no WiFi) late last night! 

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Beastmix said:

@rjw63 that Tampa D really got you back into this one! I was miles ahead going into the 4th quarter...

Bloody Matt Ryan.

Yeah, I'd pretty much given up after about six minutes of the Tampa game, what with **** Brady and Gronk thinking it's 2011 again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah, I'd pretty much given up after about six minutes of the Tampa game, what with **** Brady and Gronk thinking it's 2011 again.

One point in it going into tonight. It'll all depend on whether or not Rodgers is forced to air it.

I can't believe I got Brady and Gronk so late, to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

One point in it going into tonight. It'll all depend on whether or not Rodgers is forced to air it.

I can't believe I got Brady and Gronk so late, to be honest.

Historically I have always like Brady as my QB, but his last season at New England really looked like it should have been his last.

I didn't think he'd do what he did at Tampa, and amazingly he looks even better this season.

• Like 1

Thanks Rodgers you prick.

Finally decided to.play, then throw zero tds to your number 1 WR but three to the **** RB. Added to a rushing td. Four scores 😠

A projected one point win is now a 20 point defeat.

I now see why everyone thinks you're a word removed, Aaron.

Edited by rjw63

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Finally decided to.play, then throw zero tds to your number 1 WR but three to the **** RB. Added to a rushing td. Four scores 😠

I bet he did it on purpose just to spite you.

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Typical, isn't it?

I hate Rodgers too. Steve Carell looking motherflipper

Why does Aaron Rodgers look so much like Steve Carell? 😭: funny

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Typical, isn't it?

I hate Rodgers too. Steve Carell looking motherflipper

Why does Aaron Rodgers look so much like Steve Carell? 😭: funny

He's a word removed this week, but if he throws a couple of TDs to Adams next time out it's all good.

<fickle>

Â