Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

2 hours ago, Tubby said:

I don't know the details other than the posts earlier I'm the thread, so do you say this because BM doesn't want to play, or because sadly he won't be well enough?

Wondering if we can make a gesture in memoriam if the latter i.e. rename the trophy?

Edit: not meaning to come across as insensitive by the way, it's just an idea how we might recognise someone that's been a part of the fabric for decades.

I’m sorry, it was stupid of me to say anything in the circumstances. If anything, in hindsight I was being insensitive. 

I don’t know BM but after reading their post I feared the worst as I hadn’t seen them post in ages and they are such a great contributor to this part of the forum.

I just did what I should have done in the first place and searched their account and it seems BM was active in the last day which is good.

Does anyone on here know BM in the real world? It would be to nice to know how they are doing in the circumstances and whether we could do anything to support them.

I think your suggestion is a great idea but also a discussion for another time (brought on by my idiocy).

Anyway, I feel bad talking about BM in this way. Sorry BM and everyone. Hope we see you making this place better with your posts should you wish to participate.

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1

On 08/01/2022 at 16:02, abdomlahor said:

i don't think there's much point in having the draft order based on the previous season considering we all start from scratch again anyways, but i'm not fussed either way really

Fair point. It's a nice consolation prize for whoever had a poor/unfortunate season though. Keeps spirits up, if nothing else!

Â