Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

I'm not sure what's worse, a player being definitively out for x weeks (or the season) or a player who's injury status isn't clear every single week.

For example I have Antonio Gibson who's played the entire season on a fractured leg! In another league, I have DeAndre Hopkins, who's a 'gametime decision' every week, which isn't helpful if he's in a late game.

You never know what you're getting, if anything at all. I'd rather just know one way or the other.

23 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

I'm not sure what's worse, a player being definitively out for x weeks (or the season) or a player who's injury status isn't clear every single week.

For example I have Antonio Gibson who's played the entire season on a fractured leg! In another league, I have DeAndre Hopkins, who's a 'gametime decision' every week, which isn't helpful if he's in a late game.

You never know what you're getting, if anything at all. I'd rather just know one way or the other.

I know what you mean . Every week Yahoo tells me Lamar Jackson is going to have a good game and be a top 5 QB but once the game starts it's as if Jackson hasn't received this info .

Don't even get me started on Yahoo Jakobi Meyers Vs real life Jakobi Meyers. Projected as a top 20 WR every week since week 1 yet rarely breaks the top ten thousand list.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Beastmix said:

hasn't stopped you winning though has it?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

My team completely fell off these past few weeks. Oppos scoring highly hasn't helped, but yeah. Bye weeks and injuries, same old every year and yet I still play XD

I've had a good week to be fair. Highest scorers. I don't want to jinx things but i'm flying at the minute.

Edited by Xela

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

lmao how have i managed to scrap the win this week? rhamondre stevenson has GOAT status imo

Coz I'm the Aston Villa of NFL fantasy.

On a bad losing run?

Look for Punters Unanimous to help you out!

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Coz I'm the Aston Villa of NFL fantasy.

On a bad losing run?

Look for Punters Unanimous to help you out!

You got it easy this week

Just voted against that trade too as it seems very one sided

Just now, abdomlahor said:

Evans is volatile week to week. Back end WR1/Top tier WR2 IMO . Kittle a top 3 TE and Hunt is an RB2 with upside who’s still on IR at the moment.

Pretty fair for a top 5 RB if he can stay healthy.

You are taking the gamble that he can stay fit whilst all my experience this season tells me he probably won't and even if he does are NYG going to be in many run heavy game scripts ?

Even a slight injury going forward and I think NYG just cancels him for the season.   

Quite simply I feel more confident of winning a game with Evans and Kittle than I would with Barkley . That may sound dumb as I'm rock bottom but I'd still like to not finish the season with a Jaguars-esque record.

If anybody feels I'm just giving players away I assure you that I am not and I did put some thought into it.

• Like 2

Â