Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

Just now, Beastmix said:

I've made a note of the draft pick times. Would 45seconds be better for next year?

Also, I could increase bench spots to 6 and it will be a scramble to see who can get what?

Thoughts?

If not 6 at least 5.  

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

If not 6 at least 5.  

2 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

I've made a note of the draft pick times. Would 45seconds be better for next year?

Also, I could increase bench spots to 6 and it will be a scramble to see who can get what?

Thoughts?

Agreed, one more spot and an IR would be good

• Like 1

We have IR as I stashed Michael Thomas for the playoffs.

Good move.  How do you activate it with a full bench?

Edited by Tubby

I'll leave it open to discussion until 9pm.

At 9pm, if there are no objections, I'll add an extra bench spot. The options say we have two IR spots already.

I guess they become available once the season begins.

• Like 2

Just now, Beastmix said:

I'll leave it open to discussion until 9pm.

At 9pm, if there are no objections, I'll add an extra bench spot. The options say we have two IR spots already.

I guess they become available once the season begins.

Everybody is a FA now as I just took Elijah Moore to cover Mike Thomas so it is basically a buffet and won't affect waivers.

Everybody is a FA now as I just took Elijah Moore to cover Mike Thomas so it is basically a buffet and won't affect waivers.

Yeah, I think that's okay. We can consider it a make-weight for the 30 second pick clock errors 😂

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Waivers rule will start from Wednesday though (gives everybody a chance to take advantage of it before the season begins). I think that's reasonable for those who may have logged off for the night.

Just now, LancsVillan said:

Speaking French again LOL how do you even see injured players and do they have to be IR / PUP

I was the only person who knowingly drafted an IR player but they will have an injury designation next to their name . Just for example if we get another bench spot at 9pm you can go add Rashod Bateman who is listed out for 3 games . Then once on your team you can move him from your bench to IR then add another player if you so wished.

1 minute ago, LancsVillan said:

Speaking French again LOL how do you even see injured players and do they have to be IR / PUP

The IR spot only appears for players designated IR and, I think PUP or COVID-19. It's out of my hands. It's a Yahoo thing.

Just now, Xela said:

Cheers for sorting @Beastmix

I'm looking forward to another season of mediocrity!

No problem.

A few teething issues, but I'm keeping a note of everything brought up to address next year.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable COVID related chaos.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I was the only person who knowingly drafted an IR player but they will have an injury designation next to their name . Just for example if we get another bench spot at 9pm you can go add Rashod Bateman who is listed out for 3 games . Then once on your team you can move him from your bench to IR then add another player if you so wished.

Weirdly his being out is why I went for Marquise! 

Â