Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yahoo has Najee Harris projected for 0 points.

Unless i've missed something.....

That will be his 2020 score . There is a header you can click above your roster labelled projections.

• Thanks 1

Apart from QB every position is projected at a similar level to yahoo standard leagues which is pretty decent.

Najee is projecting at 15 pts FWIW. Gone are the days where RB's projected at 40 plus points and Defenses at around 60.

This should lead to games being a lot closer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Apart from QB every position is projected at a similar level to yahoo standard leagues which is pretty decent.

Najee is projecting at 15 pts FWIW. Gone are the days where RB's projected at 40 plus points and Defenses at around 60.

This should lead to games being a lot closer.

DEF is the big one, isn't it? Changing it to reflect closer to standard leagues makes so much more sense. The points swing is far less extreme this way.

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

How do you "add" IR players? I just can't work it out.

Do you have an injured player already or is there someone from waivers you want to stash ? 

If it's the latter you'll most likely need to drop a player to free up a spot then add the IR player . You can then move them to your IR bench spot then go add another player who isn't injured.

You can't just take an IR guy on waivers directly into an IR bench spot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Do you have an injured player already or is there someone from waivers you want to stash ? 

If it's the latter you'll most likely need to drop a player to free up a spot then add the IR player . You can then move them to your IR bench spot then go add another player who isn't injured.

You can't just take an IR guy on waivers directly into an IR bench spot.

@rjw63

As the waiver window doesn't start until Thursday, you can also claim back the player you drop without penalty.

Not many IR players of value though, but there may be later in the season as iirc, IR is reduced to a minimum 3 week absences now so may become a useful short term option for teams.

Edited by Tubby

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

@rjw63

As the waiver window doesn't start until Thursday, you can also claim back the player you drop without penalty.

Not many IR players of value though, but there may be later in the season as iirc, IR is reduced to a minimum 3 week absences now so may become a useful short term option for teams.

...unless somebody snaps up the player you dropped

In my experience, players with a lengthy IR status at the start of the season, rarely make much of an impact once they return. Same with most traded players, weirdly.

I'm not stacking IR players, personally. If one or two of my drafted players get placed on IR, I won't have anywhere to put them. I mean, they could stay on the bench, but I'd rather have the option.

23 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

This bit's not true. If you drop someone, you have to wait until the following waiver period to claim them back.

That's how @Beastmix has set it. And I have already done it so can attest to it being true. Go check it out yourself.

Edited by Tubby

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Fair enough. Maybe you have to do it in a certain time period, because the player I dropped is on waivers for me. Not that I want him anyway.

Shame that mate, explains the confusion though.

Â