Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

I've added the extra bench spot, mainly because I was doing it before I noticed the objection (which, to my watch, was raised at 9pm).

We'll go with the consensus! 1 extra bench spot added. Fill yer boots!

Sorry guys. It won't let me reduce the bench spot numbers now.

This will hopefully be the most controversial thing which happens this season... minor as it is.

Edited by Beastmix

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Thought he was done for the year?

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Bloody hell brown stuff grabbing dobbins before I could even open the app

IR stash

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

Forgive me on this one, guys. I wanted to go with the consensus anyway but, to be fair, all the anti-extra spot comments came in on or after 9pm.

It's hardly the end of the world. Don't worry about it.

I think it gives people a chance to stash a late rounder flier or extra QB. Ain't many starters out there.

• Like 2

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

It's hardly the end of the world. Don't worry about it.

I think it gives people a chance to stash a late rounder flier or extra QB. Ain't many starters out there.

Yep, QB spot for me.  Wanted Baker but him and Rodgers on the same bye week.

Can't quite believe Baker is still there though! Bargain for whomever picks him up, he's going to have a good year.

2 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Can't quite believe Baker is still there though! Bargain for whomever picks him up, he's going to have a good year.

Carr is still there too. Good option.

3 minutes ago, Tubby said:

I agree. Tbh, I didn't want the hassle of having to try and guess which QB would outscore the other each week so I stashed Lance instead.

Just now, Beastmix said:

Strange as it feels to say, I quite like the look of the entire Jets offense this year.

Corey Davis , Elijah Moore and Keelan Cole could be fantastic if Wilson works out . 

Tevin Coleman is still available and he's technically the Jets RB1.

• Like 1

I like the depth in the FAs / on the waiver wire we will have this year.  Will provide opportunities to flex your team and find rising players, just like it should.  With 14 teams, it had become harder to change your teams direction.

Â