Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

About to lose 3rd consecutive matchup; VT Premier Predictions was an absolute farce; Aston Villa lost 4th game on the spin.

Seriously wonder why I bother with sport at all, all it does is make me glum.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

About to lose 3rd consecutive matchup; VT Premier Predictions was an absolute farce; Aston Villa lost 4th game on the spin.

Seriously wonder why I bother with sport at all, all it does is make me glum.

Hope the Chiefs D doesn't have a blinder :D

Apart from poor old Brumerican it looks at this point to be the closest contested league we've ever had.

Except for that shifty bastard at the top, obviously. ;)

• Haha 1

On 08/11/2021 at 22:03, rjw63 said:

Apart from poor old Brumerican it looks at this point to be the closest contested league we've ever had.

Except for that shifty bastard at the top, obviously. ;)

I've got the most points against by a mile and my top 3 picks have spent most of the season on IR.  It has been pretty much unsalvageable since week 2.  I've done my best to get a full team out just for league integrity but I'm bringing a limp penis to a gun fight week after week. 

At least I'll have first pick next year 😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I've got the most points against by a mile and my top 3 picks have spent most of the season on IR.  It has been pretty much unsalvageable since week 2.  I've done my best to get a full team out just for league integrity but I'm bringing a limp penis to a gun fight week after week. 

At least I'll have first pick next year 😀

Anything can happen on "Rivalry Week"! (and you're playing me 😉)

Â