Fantasy NFL 2021/22

Beastmix

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

FFS

Half my team are either questionable or DNP so far this week.

Might need some last minute signings. Not that there's much left in the WR/RB categories

This is why every year I begin to hate fantasy football. Wrong decisions, bench players balling, will they/won't they play, injury bug etc..

• Like 1

That was an odd tie.

My RB's combined scored less than ONE of my opposition RBs.

In fact my kicker got more points than both RBs.

I also had to put a new WR in because everyone seems to be getting injured, so I added Slayton and Beasley.

I swapped them in and out twice then after reading the "experts" I plumped for Slayton. He got injured after scoring one point and Beasley sat on the bench accruing 15.

Yet I still won.

I've also noticed that the defences all seem to be great one week and shite the next.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

That was an odd tie.

My RB's combined scored less than ONE of my opposition RBs.

In fact my kicker got more points than both RBs.

I also had to put a new WR in because everyone seems to be getting injured, so I added Slayton and Beasley.

I swapped them in and out twice then after reading the "experts" I plumped for Slayton. He got injured after scoring one point and Beasley sat on the bench accruing 15.

Yet I still won.

I've also noticed that the defences all seem to be great one week and shite the next.

Feels like quite a transitional period in the NFL.

The strong teams of the past 10-15 years are trying to find new identity or outright struggling: New Orleans, New England, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Seattle, NYG

The weaker teams over that period are experiencing a resurgence: Cleveland, Cincy, Chicago, and Oakland all seem to be on similar trajectory as Buffalo and Kansas have over the past decade. Not saying they'll get there, but they're all far better than they have been. It's quite disorientating😂

...and then there's the good ol' reliable Jets.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

@Xela must be irate.

All his outfield players either scored one or more TD's or 100 yards; D scored five sacks; kicker got almost 16 points.

And still lost.

AFL related Simpsons Quotes - AFL related simpsons quotes: And guess who  has been sending messages about illicit drugs Shane Mumford nervously tugs  at collar AFLRSQ: That's right...Jack Watts. Tune in every

Edited by Beastmix
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

still can't understand how henry fell to me at number 5 but i'm glad he did. 😂

Because I had **** pick ten!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

@Xela must be irate.

All his outfield players either scored one or more TD's or 100 yards; D scored five sacks; kicker got almost 16 points.

And still lost.

My best weekly performance in about 3 years! :( 

• Haha 1

It's one of those defeats you love to hate. It sucks to do so well and not win, but on the plus side you have a squad of players actually putting up some numbers. I'd rather lose big than have a team full of duds.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Beastmix said:

It's one of those defeats you love to hate. It sucks to do so well and not win, but on the plus side you have a squad of players actually putting up some numbers. I'd rather lose big than have a team full of duds.

Yeah but...you never lose!

:(

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Beastmix said:

I'll be back to doing dud numbers before too long! 

• Haha 1

Â