VT’s Music Chat

Mark Albrighton

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm a fan, the latest album is a return to form too. Looking forward to watching that at some point.

Up there with the Chemical Brothers for electronic artists in my book, how can you not love this?

Or this

Or even this off the new album

Ermmm. Pretty easily 😂

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Rizzo was the bad girl in Grease.

spacer.png

You might have had a mid Lizzo typo?

No typo I thought she was called Rizzo 😳

but I gather her name is Lizzo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

No typo I thought she was called Rizzo 😳

but I gather her name is Lizzo

My nipper went to see them a couple of months ago and thought they were superb and life affirming!

That’s arts students for ya.

Same kid berated the others in the same block at Beyoncé for not dancing enough.

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

My nipper went to see them a couple of months ago and thought they were superb and life affirming!

That’s arts students for ya.

Same kid berated the others in the same block at Beyoncé for not dancing enough.

Them

i know she’s a big girl , but that’s a bit harsh. :) 

• Haha 2

Generation Sex, oh my non-existent god, just f*** off. John Lyndon must be laughing his ass off

Billy Idol and Generation X were always garbage, he was a poseur and now he's trying to be Lydon's substitute :D 

It’s blindingly obvious the gulf in the two bands when they play the songs, the Gen X ones are just shite in comparison to the Pistols tunes and Idol can only wish to have the presence of Lydon. Mixing a pastiche in with the Pistols numbers is bad enough but Idol just doesn't even have the venom to attempt to deliver a Pistols tune

Axl may look and sound like an old woman now, but November Rain still rocked. Slash is still the epitome of cool. 🎩

• Like 1

Christine and the Queens on red button right now, I have some of her tunes on my Spotify but Jesus Christ, she’s absolutely mental live, mega theatrical and she’s also topless 

Edited by bannedfromHandV

37 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Christine and the Queens on red button right now, I have some of her tunes on my Spotify but Jesus Christ, she’s absolutely mental live, mega theatrical and she’s also topless 

He’s also topless 

• Haha 1

Lewis Capaldi was a really emotional experience. Followed by pure joy of Blossoms and Rick Astley’s Smiths karaoke. Then Måneskin were great and I was totally smashed for Rina Sawayama and that was about it for the night.

13 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It was better seeing Lewis Capaldi topless. 😂

Always worth remembering that if someone turns up where you work on Monday or Tuesday and they’re still wearing a Glastonbury wristband then under Magna Carta you are allowed to give them a good kicking.

• Like 1

I love music, love going to gigs and absolutely love camping, so you’d think festivals would be my idea of heaven, but I’ve never been to one. 

I don’t know why, they’ve just never intrested me. 

Â