VT’s Music Chat

Mark Albrighton

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Shame Glastonbury haven’t setup a few sniper nests to automatically take out anyone that goes on someone’s shoulders 

you’ve got to be some special form of entitled word removed to do that at a festival 

The flag wavers too....especially the doghead ones !

I might have been seeing things but I am sure I saw someone on another's shoulders who was also on someone else's shoulders...a triple decker if you can imagine. 

Words removed Indeed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The flag wavers too....especially the doghead ones !

I might have been seeing things but I am sure I saw someone on another's shoulders who was also on someone else's shoulders...a triple decker if you can imagine. 

Words removed Indeed.

My mate had his Mrs on his shoulders at an INXS gig at the leisure centre and she whipped her top and bra off and gave Hutchence a wobble that he acknowledged   very uncomfortable journey back in their motor🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Two non entity guests down , 2 to go … guess Eminem, Britney , Macca etc were just media speculation 

McCarthorse is definitely side stage, we just spotted him. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Before anyone asks…. No clue on this one :D 

He was certainly milking his moment in the spotlight. TBF, the audience knew the song... and he was actually pretty good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

He was certainly milking his moment in the spotlight. TBF, the audience knew the song... and he was actually pretty good. 

Dunno, missed most of it, it seemed like the most unimportant part of the set so far so I took a tactical piss

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My mate had his Mrs on his shoulders at an INXS gig at the leisure centre and she whipped her top and bra off and gave Hutchence a wobble that he acknowledged   very uncomfortable journey back in their motor🤣

Can't imagine any lil darlin is gonna whip her norks out at Elton tonight....🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

McCarthorse is definitely side stage, we just spotted him. 

he’s been seen at a few …figured he just didn’t want to be on someone’s shoulders at the front so blagged back stage  

But John  did say as he introduced the bloke we’d never heard of that  the guests were all new artists save for one person , so it could be Macca

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

he’s been seen at a few …figured he just didn’t want to be on someone’s shoulders at the front so blagged back stage  

But John  did say as he introduced the bloke we’d never heard of that  the guests were all new artists save for one person , so it could be Macca

Where does that put the Beyoncé spotted at Bristol Airport rumour :D 

Â